Fark you Mr or Mrs MP

TiBones

Travelling back from KZN yesterday in one of those rare times where no-one is rushing, everybody is driving decently, and driving is actually a stress less pleasure when, who should pitch and cock the whole ****ing thing up but some upside down BMW 530 d with his or her cohort of cronies travelling three abreast at way past the speed limit, blue light flashing and some ***** leaning out the window waving cars out of the way....

WTF is soooo important that you are late on Sunday at 3:30 in the arvie that you need to do this, or is just your completely misguided sense of importance?

Then.... Then.... the * dººses park in two of the 4 open toll booths, block all the nicely free flowing traffic, wait 20 minutes and then come screaming past again.

**** you - who do you think you are!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Travelling back from KZN yesterday in one of those rare times where no-one is rushing, everybody is driving decently, and driving is actually a stress less pleasure when, who should pitch and cock the whole ****ing thing up but some upside down BMW 530 d with his or her cohort of cronies travelling three abreast at way past the speed limit, blue light flashing and some ***** leaning out the window waving cars out of the way....

WTF is soooo important that you are late on Sunday at 3:30 in the arvie that you need to do this, or is just your completely misguided sense of importance?

Then.... Then.... the * dººses park in two of the 4 open toll booths, block all the nicely free flowing traffic, wait 20 minutes and then come screaming past again.

**** you - who do you think you are!

Depends what time the Chicken Lickens close....

The saddest part of this, as a South African, is the fear we feel. We are, as a nation, afraid of the police - the very people who are meant to protect us. we are afraid that, should we stick to our principals and, more importantly, our rights, that we are going to get run off the road or shot at or persecuted or threatened.

The saddest part of this, as a South African, is the fear we feel. We are, as a nation, afraid of the police - the very people who are meant to protect us. we are afraid that, should we stick to our principals and, more importantly, our rights, that we are going to get run off the road or shot at or persecuted or threatened.

What i find strange is that all the MPs and the mayors have a escourt...WHY?

I can see Mr Pres,his deputy and the Cabinet ministers needing it but why all the rest of them?

French PM has 2 cars in his convoy,Lux PM has 2 cars,German PM has 2 cars and Grand Duke of Lux has 2 motor bikes and his Audi A6.When any of the African leaders are in Europe it's a nightmare to get all their guards sorted out.

Was there not a number to call to complain about this, they said they were clamping down on these oxygen thieves. NO minister needs a blue light brigade, ever. They do f-all of importance anyway. :cursing:

On the way to solomons woodmead on saturday,also had to wait for the blue brigade @ 10;30am.

Maybe was getting supplies for his spearfishing :mellow:

Aunty Helen doesn't allow that in the West. There is a strict set of rules for those blue light brigades. Even the Prez's convoy seems quite sedate after that jogger incudent here granted they send traffic police up the road to give motorists enough time to clear road. None of that bumper cars mayhem.

Was there not a number to call to complain about this, they said they were clamping down on these oxygen thieves. NO minister needs a blue light brigade, ever. They do f-all of importance anyway. :cursing:

Possibly 702?

My bags are packed, my tickets are in hand, but most importantly......my bike bag reads "Deliver me from the Spear brigade". Won't be seeing those in Europe or Miami.....or any FIRST world country my new employer decides to send me to, with my bike!

So long Spear fisheries!

Just following the advise of our Minsiter of Home Affairs......"if you don't like it, leave"!

Ciao!

See you in Nov. for the Wine2Whales

May for the Sani2C

April for Joburg2C

And any other awesome rides to bring my $$$$'s to come and enjoy. :clap: :whistling:

My bags are packed, my tickets are in hand, but most importantly......my bike bag reads "Deliver me from the Spear brigade". Won't be seeing those in Europe or Miami.....or any FIRST world country my new employer decides to send me to, with my bike!

So long Spear fisheries!

Just following the advise of our Minsiter of Home Affairs......"if you don't like it, leave"!

Ciao!

May for the Sani2C

April for Joburg2C

And any other awesome rides to bring my $$$$'s to come and enjoy. :clap: :whistling:

Good Luck

Blue light convoys are a menace on the roads especially on single lanes with them overtaking into oncoming traffic !! :cursing:

Eish, it iiiiiiissss becauuuse i think i am important, becauuuse I have a chip, on my shoulder that i BELIEEEEVE that i must drive like that, cause if my broder gets to the meeeting vist, he can steal more from the govemunt than I can so, i must drive very,very fast so I can get there vist, so I can submitt my cousins tendar vist, so he can pay me the big kick back ,so its alllll about the money, you must remeber we can only steal as long as JZZZZZZZZ rules, so it a feeding frenzy for me and my cousins, so we must hurry, so you must mofe to da slow lane so I can get past, because i am a VIP, and I need to steal, and whoever gets therr vist, gets to steal most

Eish, it iiiiiiissss becauuuse i think i am important, becauuuse I have a chip, on my shoulder that i BELIEEEEVE that i must drive like that, cause if my broder gets to the meeeting vist, he can steal more from the govemunt than I can so, i must drive very,very fast so I can get there vist, so I can submitt my cousins tendar vist, so he can pay me the big kick back ,so its alllll about the money, you must remeber we can only steal as long as JZZZZZZZZ rules, so it a feeding frenzy for me and my cousins, so we must hurry, so you must mofe to da slow lane so I can get past, because i am a VIP, and I need to steal, and whoever gets therr vist, gets to steal most

thats one of looking at it :w00t:

Aunty Helen doesn't allow that in the West. There is a strict set of rules for those blue light brigades. Even the Prez's convoy seems quite sedate after that jogger incudent here granted they send traffic police up the road to give motorists enough time to clear road. None of that bumper cars mayhem.

Dont know about that - i was passed on De Waal drive and later saw the same lot when i arrived at the airport in a similar time and they drove down a seperate entrace at CT international WTF?

So long Spear fisheries!

Ciao!

May for the Sani2C

April for Joburg2C

Ciao. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out :D