Too much cardio can damage your heart!

Sorry buddy, didn't mean to offend anyone, that's why I put "diabetics" in inverted "coma's"

Diabetic comas?

:D

ps we know what you meant........both times

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I suppose most triathletes in this case will also have some sort of heart damage and that I can expect to die an unnatural death at sometime point in time soon.

No offence taken. Real diabetics are teflon-coated anyhow. Like most Hubbers ...

Daryll?

I think the medical profession may be interested.

I have given many talks on it to the medical industry.

When these big-booty pie eaters wake up from their coma, they realise that insulin is not their biggest enemy :thumbup:

My old man told me when was a lighty the doctors and proffesors told the people that it is impossible to run the 1mile under 4 minutes , you will die doing it... So here we are today almost breaking 3 30 min and ????

My old man told me when was a lighty the doctors and proffesors told the people that it is impossible to run the 1mile under 4 minutes , you will die doing it... So here we are today almost breaking 3 30 min and ????

And Bannister did it against all odds and he is now 83 :thumbup:

Daai artikel is seker deur klop dikg@tte geskryf...

But we need to understand that when someone borders just a little shy of being Gilbert Grape's mother, then 12 minutes of exercise is an ultra marathon.

Take it with a pinch of salt I say.

We all know that you are supposed to schedule rest into your regime. For some that's once a week and for other its the winter months. It all varies. Studies do show one thing though, that little or no exercise is definitely not going to do you any favors.

Bottom line is that anything in excess is bad for you, even exercise.

Hmmm I suppose most triathletes in this case will also have some sort of heart damage and that I can expect to die an unnatural death at sometime point in time soon.

Triathletes are a heartless bunch! need to do that interval... need to push that gear... all very serious stuff!!!

:D

Take it with a pinch of salt I say. We all know that you are supposed to schedule rest into your regime. For some that's once a week and for other its the winter months. It all varies. Studies do show one thing though, that little or no exercise is definitely not going to do you any favors. Bottom line is that anything in excess is bad for you, even exercise.

excess rest is the worst of the excesses!