Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hairy those boys are just up the road from your coffee haunts in Slaapstad if I remember correctly..

Ryan....pm this way too please

Hairy those boys are just up the road from your coffee haunts in Slaapstad if I remember correctly..

Rapid Sport

15 Pepper Street

Cape Town.

South Africa

021-4264044 phone

021-4265931 fax

post-6789-0-92044300-1387656146_thumb.jpg

First quick spin in the dirt with the new bars. Fitted it uncut at full width of 740mm. Lovely matt black finish with classic Renthal gold. The majority black gives it a nice understated look. You don't see any of the carbon weave though.

Impressions? well, not much has changed. Bar feels as stiff as any of the Renthals I have, which is both the standard Fatbar and the alu Fatbar lite, which this carbon unit replaces.

Was expecting that oft claimed benefit of carbon fulls, that is, reduced trail chatter. Couldn't determine that in any obvious way, but perhaps with more riding it will be more apparent.

Irrespective, sweet bit of kit, and it made a lovely early birthday pressie to self ;)

will pop in when I am back at work again....on the 13th January ;)