Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these days with smart-swiping one doesnt need those little pens

Yeah. Indeed. But the big screen likes me.

Oh. And my decision kinda got vindicated when my iPhone got stolen this afternoon. Phoneless now. Insurance call tomorrow! Yay!

I'm fully keen to drop iPhone so I can lose iTunes , forking piece if sh1te software.

Can't wait to have freedom to load what I want when I want from any computer I so desire. Will miss some pretty sick iOs apps but I'm sure android will have some goodies.

Sounds suspiciously convenient..........

if you're that kinda guy, yeah. It would be. But that type of thing is commonly known as insurance fraud... And just in case you're wondering, the "yay" was laden with sarcasm. I don't like dealing with short term insurers...

BTW - had to can the order of the Note thanks to this. Will have to see if the insurance offers the ability to nominate a different phone of equal value on claim, or if I will have to go the "I've already bought a new phone" route by getting a new contract and switching out the phone. 'Cos I need a phone, like ASAP.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

if you're that kinda guy, yeah. It would be. But that type of thing is commonly known as insurance fraud... And just in case you're wondering, the "yay" was laden with sarcasm. I don't like dealing with short term insurers...

BTW - had to can the order of the Note thanks to this. Will have to see if the insurance offers the ability to nominate a different phone of equal value on claim, or if I will have to go the "I've already bought a new phone" route by getting a new contract and switching out the phone. 'Cos I need a phone, like ASAP.

You shouldn't have a problem getting the Note thro insurance. My S2 was damaged and I claimed from insurance, they gave me a few options which I could get for free. But if I wanted a phone of higher value I just had to pay the difference. Probably depends on the insurance company though.

So I caved... I bought a set of wheels with black rims... :ph34r:

But not just any black rims... Spank Spike 28's... and those in the know will realize the hubs more than make up for the colour of the rims...

Yes that's right... green hope pro 2 evo straight pulls! :devil:

post-10758-1381252501,1276.jpg

Eish going against your own rulz :w00t: time to lose the sig.. bos :whistling:

Maybe I should change it to:

"Black Hope hubs are for poor people... so are red, blue, gunsmoke, silver, gold, and pink" :ph34r:

hahaha :lol:

That said, the black rims are growing on me.

post-10758-1382076114,2573.jpg

Edited by patches

Maybe I should change it to:

"Black Hope hubs are for poor people... so are red, blue, gunsmoke, silver, gold, and pink" :ph34r:

hahaha :lol:

That said, the black rims are growing on me.

post-10758-1382076114,2573.jpg

*mid-life-crisis-#2*

Edited by hayleyearth