2012 94.7

Agteros

Got mine now batch C @ 6-43

Looking at those estimated batch times there is no way I am a 2-40 rider I am hoping at best to just break a sub 3.

Believe it's the batch winning times.

The fastest guy in "M" last year did a 2:56 so don't think it's batch winning time. Also 3:16 is the estimated batch time but only 16 people from "M" went under 3:16 last year so it can't really be average. Does anyone know for sure what that time represent?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fastest guy in "M" last year did a 2:56 so don't think it's batch winning time. Also 3:16 is the estimated batch time but only 16 people from "M" went under 3:16 last year so it can't really be average. Does anyone know for sure what that time represent?

Fine, estimated winning time is my guess.tongue.png

-3.00 if i can get some guys to work with me

G's Unite!

Lets arrange that we all meet in the front of the group? Will be on a Felt AR4 with my missus on hers. Aiming 2:55ish.

FYI, that's the missus in the background of my avatar carrying her bike at epic this year, she can hold her own smile.png

Edited by bradwentzel

VB......my first one in life.....depressing to get old....

starting in VB also

My first V race...anyone have an idea of what the pace may be like in comparison with A open seeded.

Edited by zee

G's Unite!

Lets arrange that we all meet in the front of the group? Will be on a Felt AR4 with my missus on hers. Aiming 2:55ish.

FYI, that's the missus in the background of my avatar carrying her bike at epic this year, she can hold her own smile.png

Also in G, would kill for a sub 3 so might join you guys. I could always drop off if I start struggling or feel the pace is too high ;)

They will not use Bestmed Jacaranda's results from this year only 2011. you can always ask for a reseed at registration where they would take your recent results and work out your new seeding. This comes at a cost though.

i read somewhere that they did in fact use the BestMed 2012 results, they waited for the results before they did the seeding ?

i read somewhere that they did in fact use the BestMed 2012 results, they waited for the results before they did the seeding ?

Don't believe everything on the hub ;) Have a look at the official seeding events as published on the Cycle Challenge website.

starting in VB also

My first V race...anyone have an idea of what the pace may be like in comparison with A open seeded.

The front of A will be very similar to the front of VB.

G's Unite!

yeah, also G, but am only flying up from CPT the day before, my first 94.7, have no idea how I made it into G... so, no, I wouldn't be of much help. Where is the pre-race party? whistling.gif

anyone else in "p"??

I seem to have got a P seeding despite giving up my entry in a substitution.... the substitute also got a seeding in G (I think) huh.png