2012 94.7

Agteros

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a D group start, anyone is D going for a sub 3??

I was going, but tore a hamstring last weekend and have not been on the bike for 10 days. If it is not better by Saturday, i will not be riding.even if i ride, sub 3 looks unlikely :-(

I was going, but tore a hamstring last weekend and have not been on the bike for 10 days. If it is not better by Saturday, i will not be riding.even if i ride, sub 3 looks unlikely :-(

An old pro. trick.

Fake an injury so close to the start and come out on the day and rip them all apart thumbdown.gif

Get better soon Eddy thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif

So I haven't received an email yet but checked out the link that @Eddie13 posted...

I'm riding in B at 6:39.

So besides for robox and potentially Cyclewizz, who else will be there in B?

Hey, after losing you at Silver Oaks I can try to keep up with the break-away this time whistling.gif . Hehe...

Will also be in D. hoping for a 2:45. Lets hope i get over my flu soon, been no training for 8 days

Hey, if you don't ride and you don't have someone to fill your spot I'm interested! Get well soon though...

Hey, after losing you at Silver Oaks I can try to keep up with the break-away this time whistling.gif . Hehe...

Sounds good. Hopefully we could actually meet this time.thumbup1.gif

Sounds good. Hopefully we could actually meet this time.thumbup1.gif

Yep, even if it is for a cold one (or a few cold ones) at the fninish! You doing training / club rides on the weekends until the race?

Yep, even if it is for a cold one (or a few cold ones) at the fninish! You doing training / club rides on the weekends until the race?

Not club rides, I ride mtb with a bunch of guys from House of Coffees at Glen Village on Hans Strijdom on Saturdays, and Sundays are never the same. You?

The new route and profile is up now on the site

Eleveation gain is listed at 1438m

overstated I think...

Their split time calculator is still showing 97.4km...

Not club rides, I ride mtb with a bunch of guys from House of Coffees at Glen Village on Hans Strijdom on Saturdays, and Sundays are never the same. You?

Ahh I miss the MTB - can the road season end already! biggrin.png Yep on Saturday with the Bruces guys, Sunday morning a couple of us want to do a lekker long distance 120km ride out to Roodeplaat and Cuillinan.

Ahh I miss the MTB - can the road season end already! biggrin.png Yep on Saturday with the Bruces guys, Sunday morning a couple of us want to do a lekker long distance 120km ride out to Roodeplaat and Cuillinan.

Lekker long distance? I did 121km on Sat on the MTBtongue.png Although PM me with Sunday's details and I'm there like a bear!