Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

I agree, good result for him. I always felt he could podium, maybe not top step but definitely podium.

Liquigas have had a super tour, Three wins, a few Seconds, Third step on the podium, The Green Jersey by a mile and Most Aggressive rider on one stage as well.

Definitely can walk away with their heads held high.

I bet Liquigas is regretting the decision to pull out as head sponsor next season.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Liquigas is regretting the decision to pull out as head sponsor next season.

Yeah I am sure, do you think they may reconsider now?

More than a guy like you can afford.

Now don't be nasty Cavendish! Sky rode a very good tour and def deserves the win but that does not have to make me like Wiggins. He was the master of "cool", i have to give him that

Quoting Dale there is now talk of them staying on in maybe a reduced role, there is talk of maybe Cannondale being the name sponsor.

Quoting Dale there is now talk of them staying on in maybe a reduced role, there is talk of maybe Cannondale being the name sponsor.

That would be good for the team firstly and the sport. Liqui pulling out dissipates the team into other outfits and everything starts all over again. The team needs to build on this success now and aim higher for next year. Sky is not the be all, be all of the pro peleton.

That would be good for the team firstly and the sport. Liqui pulling out dissipates the team into other outfits and everything starts all over again. The team needs to build on this success now and aim higher for next year. Sky is not the be all, be all of the pro peleton.

You are right, the sport of cycling will be a great deal poorer without Leaky Gas around.

Okay, predictions please...who's getting the line victory in Paris?

Cav or the Tourminator.

Okay, predictions please...who's getting the line victory in Paris?

Will have to go with cav. sky lead out train will be too strong and Sky guys are on too much of a high not to win the stage.

Vino.

Repeat of 05, bows out with a bang.

+1

If he does not succeed today, watch him at the olympics. The guy is really looking for one last victory before he bows out.

I hope Vino wins.

It's unlikely but hopefully he can pull something out of the bag.

Failing that Sagan!

You are right, the sport of cycling will be a great deal poorer without Leaky Gas around.

What happened to the talks about Cannondale and Lotto merging to become the next Super team next year? The Leaky Gas boss is already down a Porsche this year to Sagan, so I think he will definitely pull out. I think Greipel will make a good lead out man for Sagan....

Have I missed something, or has it only taken Pinarello 2 weeks to get Wiggens a yellow bike??? If I remember correctly Voeckler got his yellow Colnago overnight in the last Tour that he wore yellow.