Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Cancerella should have sat up when Sagan sat, let the bunch catch them then let Sagan have a go trying to out sprint the bunch with perhaps Cavendish in the mix.

That would have been genius of Cancerella. :devil:

:D

I guess when lactic acid is bleeding from one's ears...

I see in all the bickering, no-one noticed that Froome lost nearly a minute and a half. What's up with that?

As for Sagan,I like the guy but want to make a prediction.

He will not feature at all during the fast finishes,from what I have seen he likes to sprint from a slower pace.Technical finishes where the bunch needs to slow down a bit.More a type of Valverde sprinter(just better).

If we get a straight run in to the finish with a full train leading out Greipel I think we will see guy's like Goss,Greipel,Kittel and Cav show him how the really sprinting is done.TDF style!!!!

But then again he might just make me eat my words the way he is going. :unsure:

Edited by nochain

I see in all the bickering, no-one noticed that Froome lost nearly a minute and a half. What's up with that?

Punctured 10 kays out.

Perhaps Cancerella should have sat up when Sagan sat, let the bunch catch them then let Sagan have a go trying to out sprint the bunch with perhaps Cavendish in the mix.

That would have been genius of Cancerella. :devil:

Thats a pretty BIG PERHAPS, MC was like +2 minutes behind them...lazy git or i'm sure some will say clever git...

Posted about that 2 pages ago.... :D

I mentioned that in a post.

Pity about that. He said so well that "...that's cycling... I hope to not lose more time at the end of week 1..."

Indeed, it was a stirring final 10 odd kms, Sagan must now surely be the favorite for the white Jersey this year

How so? Can he stay with guys like Tejay and Taaramae in the high mountains?

Punctured 10 kays out.

Its the Sky grandplot.... Once Froome is out of contention for GC he can go for the Polka dot title

I mentioned that in a post.

Pity about that. He said so well that "...that's cycling... I hope to not lose more time at the end of week 1..."

Posted about that 2 pages ago.... :D

Too many "wheel suckers" here to pay attention to the real racing? Or are they just plain old suckers?

It sucks big time. And I was joking with his girlfriend before the stage about them not dropping Chris on the day. FFS!

The BEAST for the win today! That Bellisol train was working impressively yesterday. Greipel himself at one stage leading it.

Edited by Androni Giocattoli

Too many "wheel suckers" here to pay attention to the real racing? Or are they just plain old suckers?

Very bad,I was hoping he will take the lead at Sky after the long TT because I really think he has got the shape right for this one and Wiggens might not be 100% in week 3.He will be good but I think Froome will be better.

Now he might end up be super dom!! :angry: