101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://aicar.co.uk

AICAR - "exercise in a pill"

Scientists have created a simple pill that produces the health, weight and fitness benefits of of aerobic exercise without having to lift a finger.

Experiments have proven that recipients of the drug can run for 44% longer than those without the drug. Simple and astounding.

AICAR is toally effective at changing “fast twitching” muscle to “slow twitching” muscle. This effect of AICAR is only possible usually by the sort of intense training undertaken by long distance runners or keen swimmers.

Why should you want the befit of AICAR? Its simple – slow twitching muscle burns fat, fast twitching burns sugars. Finally you have a way or targeting the way your body burns its fat reserves without dieting which of course just puts your body into starvation mode making it horde fat reserves.

122 pages on the hub for a 1000 page report! I really did expect this forum to get closer in this time.

So as a wanna be pro in the Era of Armstrong but always been clean can I sue him?

I did win my point heat this morning and scratch heat yesterday at the world track championships in Manchester (age cat 40 to 44) so if competing on a level playing field I think I to could have been up their!

can't sue him but you can go on record saying you walked past a hotel room and there he was shooting it up with EPO.

Who is gonna know if you're lying or telling the truth. its a he said then she said scenario

can't sue him but you can go on record saying you walked past a hotel room and there he was shooting it up with EPO.

Who is gonna know if you're lying or telling the truth.

Ya, it's not that simple really.

Bryuneel's management company owns much of the team infrastructure. Will likely take months to untangle the two

i understand perjusy is a crime in usa, but jailtime? really? he's hardly a dangerous criminal...

I think the perjury was to get USD5m bonus for winning a tour where the insurance co. was worried that he had doped. He swore under oath that he didnt. Defrauding folk of USD5m is good enough for jail time imo.

The similarities with Julius Malema grow - a people's hero with feet of clay.

Bryuneel's management company owns much of the team infrastructure. Will likely take months to untangle the two

Where did you get that info from?

Earlier, French sports newspaper “L'Equipe” has published an article suggesting that RNT manager Johan Bruyneel doped cyclist Fränk Schleck, so that the latter would be unable to leave the team.

The paper speculates that Bruyneel gave the diuretic Xipamide to an unknowing Fränk Schleck, believing that no other team would take the cyclist on if he was suspended from the sport.

Guess Pevenage's characterisation of the people involved and around Armstrong as gangsters is 100% on the money.

Earlier, French sports newspaper “L'Equipe” has published an article suggesting that RNT manager Johan Bruyneel doped cyclist Fränk Schleck, so that the latter would be unable to leave the team.

The paper speculates that Bruyneel gave the diuretic Xipamide to an unknowing Fränk Schleck, believing that no other team would take the cyclist on if he was suspended from the sport.

Guess Pevenage's characterisation of the people involved and around Armstrong as gangsters is 100% on the money.

indeed, could very well be, or they just slipped up

Here's the English version

http://www.wort.lu/en

cyclingnews says "Could be fired" and that was posted at 1420...

trial by media?

Dunno about the timing, but click the link. Bruyneel is gone!

Edit: The timing? Cyclingnews is an Aussie run thing, they're probably all sleeping now...

Edited by TNT1