Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicolas Roche: ‘If you dope, don’t blame anyone else. It’s your choice. Admit it’

What he said here

What I hate about guys who are caught like this is that, first, it takes them 10 years to admit they doped and, second, they say they only did it because everybody did it and they did it to keep up. That's bulls**t. It's not true and it's not fair to the riders that didn't dope and never will dope.

and here

It p****s me off that eight or 10 years later, after winning the prize money, buying the big houses and the flashy cars, they decide to come clean when they're cornered into it and then still blame somebody else. If you dope, don't blame anyone else. It's your choice. Admit it.

and especially here

last night David Zabriskie, Christian Vande Velde, Levi Leipheimer, George Hincapie and Tom Danielson only got six-month bans. That will see them back racing in the spring. They'll miss two races. That's no good. Why only six months? There is a lot to be done.

more here:

http://www.independe...it-3257272.html

Edited by dracs

if they were promised 6 months in exchange for the sworn stateements then the USADA has to abide by that or discourage others from coming forward.

if they were promised 6 months

They all got results disqualified as well. For example, Leipheimer, all results from 1999-2006 disqualified, and again for some period around July in 2007. The same for the other five, it varies according to their admissions.

They all got results disqualified as well. For example, Leipheimer, all results from 1999-2006 disqualified, and again for some period around July in 2007. The same for the other five, it varies according to their admissions.

Yeah, I dont think one should compare the other riders implicated with LA and draw conclusions, they (Leipheimer, Hincappie etc) entered a plea bargain agreement and however limited it may have been they reaped the benefit of that agreement.

I have no doubt the same would have applied to anyone who entered an agreement of that nature, including LA. However as he chose not to, he got the whole book thrown at him.

Personally I would have expected nothing less, and nor would the other riders, by offering a plea bargain deal they were able to get the information they needed, and the riders implicated got lesser sentences for their confession.

Yeah, I dont think one should compare the other riders implicated with LA and draw conclusions, they (Leipheimer, Hincappie etc) entered a plea bargain agreement and however limited it may have been they reaped the benefit of that agreement.

I have no doubt the same would have applied to anyone who entered an agreement of that nature, including LA. However as he chose not to, he got the whole book thrown at him.

Personally I would have expected nothing less, and nor would the other riders, by offering a plea bargain deal they were able to get the information they needed, and the riders implicated got lesser sentences for their confession.

Exactly. Baby boy Roche's comments taste of sour grapes.

Ligget is implying that those chaps and ladies were offered more than just leniency in exchange for testimony. If its true then the report is really worthless but the trial by media will be exceptionally damaging to Livestrong.

Exactly. Baby boy Roche's comments taste of sour grapes.

It might be sour grapes, but it is true. Those same guys who shunned Simeoni and built successful careers on the back of their doping past come forward at the end of their careers and tell us how sorry they are.

Ligget is implying that those chaps and ladies were offered more than just leniency in exchange for testimony. If its true then the report is really worthless but the trial by media will be exceptionally damaging to Livestrong.

Ligget? The guy so far up Lance and Hein's arseholes, when he speaks, their lips move?

What more could they have been offered?

Hincapie is worth 40mil. What on earth could they have offered him? Lances medals?

What more could they have been offered?

Hincapie is worth 40mil. What on earth could they have offered him? Lances medals?

Exactly. Not to mention there were 26 witnesses. That's quite something to orchestrate for an organisation that has less funding available to them than Lance Armstrong has.

Exactly. Not to mention there were 26 witnesses. That's quite something to orchestrate for an organisation that has less funding available to them than Lance Armstrong has.

Ligget made a tit of himself defending lance on twitter. So now he's trying to save face

jack on

Fand send me your number.

jack off

I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse?

FOR SALE , Lots of Lance Armstrong Memrobilia Going CHEAP !!!!!!!!!

OFFERS ???

Shame on you for owning it in the first place.

I suppose that is the saving grace of religion: Repent and you will be saved.

Good post. Some clarity in plain language for all the apologists.

Liggett asked big Tex the question once (as told by the goose himself):

PL "My Darling Lover who I adore as you have made me so rich broadcasting the TDF to the septics, do you use dope?" as he stared lovingly into his doped up eyes. To which the object of PnP's lust replied "No"

And old goose head then went on to say: "And that was good enough for me. He never doped"

What a doooooos

Ligget made a tit of himself defending lance on twitter. So now he's trying to save face

The sooner he rides off into the sunset the better. Tosser.

And to think South Africans still fawn after him. Whats with this rubbish paying this guy to attend at http://www.mindbodybike.co.za/mind-body-bike-all-events.php? Oh yeah, some sad gits paid big Tex $1 million US to come to SA and do some rides. Sad.