Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Oh man this puzzle is starting to fill in now. The frame was built now the real picture is coming together.

If what he says is true, there is a possibility that the American riders are the orchestrators of the alleged conspiracy, with the USADA aiding and abedding them.

Oh more twists and twirls than a twist and twirly thing

Can I have some of the stuff you are on? Wow, it's strong.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the usual hubber shooter downer sheeper herder response.

try to keep an open mind and don't pick sides or you'll miss the entertainment value in it all

The first hole in the USADA allegations.

$1,000,000 over 10 years is not excessive for this level of sports consultancy.

The affidavits are the accused word against the accuser. USADA has compiled a lot of this trusting that the number will be impressive enough to spawn more his word against my word affidavits.

Didn't Schumi long to start firing back. He also provides some insight into the accusers all being based in the same location and off the same nationality....

Oh man this puzzle is starting to fill in now. The frame was built now the real picture is coming together.

If what he says is true, there is a possibility that the American riders are the orchestrators of the alleged conspiracy, with the USADA aiding and abedding them.

Oh more twists and twirls than a twist and twirly thing

Very poor analysis Go Lefty, and you'd be doing well the last couple of days in appearing more reasonable.

...and the Blackadder quote is more like: "More twists and turns than a twisty, turny thing"

Those figures are kinda high for getting advice from a "website"...

Well you dont expect LA to pay the same fee as Joe 7to5 Pleb does for a 180 day program, true consultancy fee's by highly qualified individuals are usually linked to what the customer can afford to pay i.e. the size of the bank account from whence the payment comes...

So what's happening today then......

- Ekimov & Vino unveiled as managers of Katusha and Astana. Is it any wonder cycling makes you do a cartoonish double take on a daily basis?

- Matt White sacked.

- Festina's Neil "Thought it was Vitamins not EPO" Stephens not sacked.

- Bruyneel Replaced by 7 times positive Kim Andersen.

- Stu O'Grady makes a t*t of himself.

Well you dont expect LA to pay the same fee as Joe 7to5 Pleb does for a 180 day program, true consultancy fee's by highly qualified individuals are usually linked to what the customer can afford to pay i.e. the size of the bank account from whence the payment comes...

You would have thought if it was underhand and for doping advice they would have tried to cover it up and not have been so blatant.

Those figures are kinda high for getting advice from a "website"...

actually they look kinda low. $100k / year? thats fk all. wheres the rest of it?

You would have thought if it was underhand and for doping advice they would have tried to cover it up and not have been so blatant.

I thought he wasn't using his services at all...

I thought he wasn't using his services at all...

bingo....

that point is raised many times in the USADA document. Theres lots of happenings that wouldnt ordinarily be considered shady, but because armstrong so vehemently denied them, it raised many eyebrows

Edited by fandacious

bingo....

that point is raised many times in the USADA document. Theres lots of happenings that wouldnt ordinarily be considered shady, but because armstrong so vehemently denied them, it raised many eyebrows

USADA have their ducks in a row and factually correct. ?