Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

I dón't think he suspected his banking would be invetigated.

If he was doing anything illegal he is either incredibly stupid or massively arrogant to think a Swiss bank account can't e investigated. Off shore banks changed policy in 2004 already where if any illegal activty is suspected they would co-operate with the invetigating authority. the Swiss banks were quite sensitive to the issue since there's were more than few banks account identified as accounts hiding Nazi loot from WWII.

On Armstrong's side, those massive payments don;t go undetected. You;d think that if something illegal was happening it would be via a aluminium briefcase somewhere on the road to Cordoba.

interestinger and interestinger

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend in(need) ...

True dat.

Well, when I say Lance paid, it would appear that Nike/Oakley/Thom Wiessel et al actually paid.

Those figures are kinda high for getting advice from a "website"...

remember that he only started using 53x12 after he siad he severed business ties with Ferrari. read the semantics of the words and situation.

the Austin Powers $1,000,000 is roughly $100k a year which is a tupence compared to what consultants charge corporations (typically that figure per week!!) or what a High court Judge charges to run a trial @around $10,000 a day depending on the trial

remember that he only started using 53x12 after he siad he severed business ties with Ferrari. read the semantics of the words and situation.

the Austin Powers $1,000,000 is roughly $100k a year which is a tupence compared to what consultants charge corporations (typically that figure per week!!) or what a High court Judge charges to run a trial @around $10,000 a day depending on the trial

Even Pieter de Villiers got more than that to 'coach' per year

Ah the usual hubber shooter downer sheeper herder response.

try to keep an open mind and don't pick sides or you'll miss the entertainment value in it all

Why are you being called Andrew ?

A scene from Comeback 2.0

[Fans, crazy w00t.gif ]

http://inrng.com/medias/img/lancearmstrongmist.jpg

Stepping down as chairman o liveatrong

i foresee an interesting announcement from LA sometime soon - ie before UCI act on the USADA report

Stepping down as chairman o liveatrong

Not surprsing. Most embattled CEOs step down to separate damage their personalimage can do to the organisation as a whole

Edited by GoLefty!!