Beware of this Hubber (Silverbackman)

Sepia

i just want to say that this was not a scam. i posted the parcel a weak back to the guy. the post office was on strike and have a backlog. i do not do drugs to the guy that said that i will probably give you an ass kicking on the bicycle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to say that this was not a scam. i posted the parcel a weak back to the guy. the post office was on strike and have a backlog. i do not do drugs to the guy that said that i will probably give you an ass kicking on the bicycle

Go answer your mails and phone when the OP tries to get hold of you.

+1 and use capitals.

Drug money :eek:

Sorry steriod money :ph34r:

The strike ended about 2weeks ago dude

i did he must just reed his mails he hasn't called me ones

Nope. this is not true. The money was paid in ages ago without any confirmation from yourself. I had to ask if you received it. (No reply to my message x 3) Then looked for your profile - missing and so I started to get worried. Sent another mail two weeks ago, no reply!!

WTF, no wonder I am upset! Common decency is ALL that is required!

I don't need this for what it is worth. Keep the darn money for whatever it is you so desperately need the bucks for. And, if you have not posted the socks as of yet (ha, ha) keep the darn things!

Why the hell you were not up front is your problem!

would you be wearing socks or not?

Nope. this is not true. The money was paid in ages ago without any confirmation from yourself. I had to ask if you received it. (No reply to my message x 3) Then looked for your profile - missing and so I started to get worried. Sent another mail two weeks ago, no reply!!

WTF, no wonder I am upset! Common decency is ALL that is required!

I don't need this for what it is worth. Keep the darn money for whatever it is you so desperately need the bucks for. And, if you have not posted the socks as of yet (ha, ha) keep the darn things!

Why the hell you were not up front is your problem!

@Sepia,you have his address go lodge a complaint with SAPS.

Send a screenshot of the conversation and put and end to the he said he said ...