5 Big names to serve 6 month ban for admitting guilt in Lance Case

Bos

guys, pull your head out of your @sses...

for years the guy was pulling wool over everyones eyes and got away with it. do what they have to do too bring him and the others to book. Now, next year in 10 years time... it doesn't matter

Systematic Doping that took place under Armstrong / Bruyneel / Ferrari at US Postal / Discovery / Astana

Radioshack? And now possibly Radioshack Nissan Trek?

Lot of people are baying for LA to fess up. With ALL the volumes of evidence suggested on the HUB i don't know why LA's advisers don't point LA here so he knows his time is up. It's been suggested that the USA majority favor tide has turned on LA so by hanging onto his innocence what can he hope to gain.

I'm waiting for the outcome so that i can join the pack and call him a doper, liar, fraud, con artist and not a nice guy.

Lot of people are baying for LA to fess up. With ALL the volumes of evidence suggested on the HUB i don't know why LA's advisers don't point LA here so he knows his time is up. It's been suggested that the USA majority favor tide has turned on LA so by hanging onto his innocence what can he hope to gain.

I'm waiting for the outcome so that i can join the pack and call him a doper, liar, fraud, con artist and not a nice guy.

:D - Ha,Ha, probably because whats posted here is just a regurgitation of whats all over every cycling site around, I dont really see much revolutionary.

lets say, if your red blood cell count should not be more than 50 to test positive, but you can manupilate it to get around 47/48, ie take one spoon of what ever, lets call this creatine, so say 1 spoon of creatine daily which will top up your red blood cell count to 48 per day, without any spikes or drops, and you are a pro cyclists and you know that this will give you that edge, you would certainly be using it. but a big but, others have been greedy and took one and a quater spoons of creatine, to get just that little bit extra(becuase what would just a quater do? surely it wont make me test positive) but indeed it did.

I am no professional cyclist or intention to be one.