Groenkloof Bike Jacking

klevin

Went riding at Groenkloof on Sunday 8th July with my Wife around 15h00. We came across a 10 yr old boy who had been bike jacked. He was riding along the jeep track parrallel to Botha Ave when he was push off his bike by 2 assholes and beaten with a pipe. The boy was visibly shaken and in shocked and needed some stitches under his eye.

It is absolutely shocking that a we can't even enjoy riding in a supposedly safe environment like Groenkloof.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agnee... knew it was only a matter of time since that car was stolen a couple of weeks ago. Take extra care guys..

Guys we need to push the auth on this one get hold of the person in charge and push for a solution, groenkloof is just to precious to go to waste.

This topic is shockingly quiet come on guys this is Groenkloof we are talking about!!!!!!!!!!

In a short while riding in the traffic is going to be your 'safest' option.

no chance,I am sure the Mtb,s contribute most of the turnover at groenkloof so we need to kick up a stink and force a result

It is SANParks land right? You will need to phone too, don't stop till you feel cyclist safety is a problem for them.

I have justsent email to the reserve manager.Lets see what the respone is.

Backing you up n this one - lemme know when I can light the torch and grab the pitchfork. It's unacceptable!

The criminal element needs to be killed or f#$%^d up good an proper and made an example of, end of story.

Im sick of hearing prosecute them to the full extent of the law IF they get caught, bla bla bla bla bla bla K@K!!

R500 bail and they are off again, never to be seen until the next victim has his/her run in with him.

Not even in numbers we are safe... Where the hell is safe to enjoy your bike and free time???