• Silverback
    • Giant
    • Raleigh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife rides giant cause of value for money' date=' how about adding  "other brands"

[/quote']

I think this poll is just for "budget" brands.

Why does most of the brands entered in the poll get labeled as "Budget Brands"?  I would add all the brands to the poll if they gave me enough space to post them all.

I will just post another one then.

Why does most of the brands entered in the poll get labeled as "Budget Brands"? 

Because the brands listed have bikes for sale (New) at a lower price than R20k.  Big%20smile

Why does most of the brands entered in the poll get labeled as "Budget Brands"? 

Because 9 out of 10 people asking what brand they should look at start their question "I'm on a budget..."

Why does most of the brands entered in the poll get labeled as "Budget Brands"?  I would add all the brands to the poll if they gave me enough space to post them all.

I will just post another one then.

Cannondale, cervelo, specialized, Scott... I think you need to do another 2 polls AND then another poll for the best off three pollsLOL