Bullcr@p For Sale Ads

Azonic

I've seen Mapapa David's Muthi ads now 3 times, promising to make your 1) Lost lover come back, by 2) making your willy bigger so that 3) you can have many babies which you only need to pay for when he 4) helps you win that court case but if you don't you can always 5) win the lotto.

I'm pretty tired of that crap. And it usually comes from new members that just join and post these bogus ads.

I suggest that new users cannot place For Sale ads if they don't at least have eg: 10 active posts on the Hub somewhere - to prove that they are legit.

I've seen Mapapa David's Muthi ads now 3 times, promising to make your 1) Lost lover come back, by 2) making your willy bigger so that 3) you can have many babies which you only need to pay for when he 4) helps you win that court case but if you don't you can always 5) win the lotto.

I'm pretty tired of that crap. And it usually comes from new members that just join and post these bogus ads.

I suggest that new users cannot place For Sale ads if they don't at least have eg: 10 active posts on the Hub somewhere - to prove that they are legit.

Maybe he is lookng for repeat business?

Like this I just saw stuck to my shop's wall!!!

This Mamparra David gets around

post-23090-0-99875900-1342789604.jpg

Makes more rounds - different type of boxing i assume

I love how these okes can fix EVERYTHING.

Doesn't matter what the problem is, even if the problems contradict themselves, they can mix you some **** for it. A little engine cleaner and basil leaves can fix anything, eh?

http://www.herbalmedicene.webs.com/

...and don't forget... he is a Professor.

Yep, lets trust this guy to fix things. Bwahahahaa

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZL3Kngb81qo/SXhRpHujEZI/AAAAAAAAKTE/QPLMOrcAe1o/Sangoma_Pretoria_With_Pharmacopia_AfricanCrisisJanLamprechtPermission_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

Like this I just saw stuck to my shop's wall!!!

This Mamparra David gets around

post-23090-0-99875900-1342789604.jpg

Find the "Early Ejaculation" bit interesting . "Ok Baby,so you wanna go my place and meet Big Brown Kahuna? Sh***t, Damn!----- That's me done!"

Edited by kandui

Sad but true, these traditional healers are now legal. So ya, its their right now to advertise whereever they want to. Africa, here we come, almost there.

What if they changed the rules that classifieds must first be approved by a moderator? I think Gumtree does this. It could also eliminate ads with incomplete info such as not stating the size of a bike.

Another suggestion is for some more filters... e.g. sorting by price.

What if they changed the rules that classifieds must first be approved by a moderator? I think Gumtree does this. It could also eliminate ads with incomplete info such as not stating the size of a bike.

Another suggestion is for some more filters... e.g. sorting by price.

Not bad, but that's more overhead for Admin... With new ads being placed every few minutes that would be a job all on its own. I think we need something that doesn't require interaction from someone.