What do I do???

Wonder Woman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your thumb will need to be fully healed before a chick comes near you...

Will she be whiter than white? Or browner than brown?

I'm completely stunned by the comment.

ok so, we as south africans are exactly the same as russians we could live side by side peacefully then no issues because, it is white on white.

just like you say black on black.

come on, it is just simply tribes, zulu vs. xhosa

like gangs same colour doesnt matter it is in what gang you are.

Guys, there are several issues here. But the OP asks a very valid question.

If you suspect someone of riding a stolen bike, for whatever reason, how do you approach the situation? Do you report it? Do you approach, what do you do ?

If you suspect someone of riding a stolen bike, for whatever reason, how do you approach the situation? Do you report it? Do you approach, what do you do ?

Gummi answered that nicely about 5 posts in.

greenlight, you are correct in saying it is tribe against tribe. You know it, I know it (and it seems even TNT knows it :whistling: ) But it is not the way it is/was portrayed in the media. and as I said in my previous post, it is still going on today (JZ and his camp against Juju and his camp), as an example.

But thats me, out of this. Try my damnest not to get involved in political and religious discussions

Gummi answered that nicely about 5 posts in.

You mean this ?

Look for a Armed Response guy from one of the alarm companies.They work on bonuses so they will help.

A simple phone call should sort out the whole thing,if he says it was given to him.....but......

If he starts with.....I got it from my brother/cousin....then you know...

i'm waiting for the 'moral police' who shut down the religion thread to object to some posts here. i guess i'll wait a long time.

Will she be whiter than white? Or browner than brown?

I'm completely stunned by the comment.

Which ever you fancy, even if you fancy a mixture. All is cool in this day and age.

So how is your thumb coming along ?

Want a nurse ?

i'm waiting for the 'moral police' who shut down the religion thread to object to some posts here. i guess i'll wait a long time.

no one has reported it yet.

SAPS was for the sissies.. My dad was in the army and after border duties did locations, and schools, Doesn't matter what who says we live comfortably because we forced them to go live in locations years back, sure we have good jobs because we had good schooling.

Sure they have good jobs now, why not they are also human

lots of them are more humble than us too

At the end of the day we as whites keep making our own future harder by this exact attitude we see here.

Mandela could have done the same but he knew the future lies in being humble, not judgemental, patient.

You know diddly squat of what the SADF and SAPS did.