PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, what, it's aliveeeee :)

Thanks.

One change prob happening tonight is the stickers are getting pulled of the rims,

Handle bar, I actually like my Flat bar for places like Thaba, not the most comfy on long outrides.

Dropper post, ye, been playing with idea, but haven bitten the bullet yet.

otherwise would not have minded to have money for some Easton rims. But thats about it.

G

Awesome bike G!!!!, I really dig it.

If you held a gun to my head and forced me to find anything I would change, it would only be the bars.... with something sweet like this.....

http://www.chainreac...ar/rp-prod69061

And maybe a dropper post... otherwise it's perfect, love the colour.

Seen the Jerome Clementz handlebars? That will be the next thing to replace my cheap-ass Ritchey bar.

Hi guys

What's the views on dropper posts, I'm not totally convinced they have perfected them, my fear is going fast down a rocky technical single track and the saddle drops more than needed resulting in a face plant..I feel 100% confident with my Thompson post.

What's dropper posts users views..

Cana

Hi guys

What's the views on dropper posts, I'm not totally convinced they have perfected them, my fear is going fast down a rocky technical single track and the saddle drops more than needed resulting in a face plant..I feel 100% confident with my Thompson post.

Cana

Best investment I've ever made (before the Pyga).

I went with the Command Post, as the settings are fixed, so no need to worry where your seat is. Only issue (as I discovered the first time) is that you have to bring the seat up with your bum, otherwise you end up with a slight ache in the groin......

Tom

Hi guys

Cana

Bought one (RS Reverb)... rode with it and never used it... all it did was add weight. Sold it. Spent time getting the bikes setup right for trail riding as opposed to XC/ race type riding. Very happy now.

Just uploaded some more pictures.

Thought it was about time.

G

Whats the reasoning behind running a fairly substantial spacer, raising the stem and then running the bars with the 5mm drop?

Yo but you're a fox fan innit?

Yes, indeed. But my mother says it's bad manners to tell other people to change their forks... :mellow:

Hi Ryan

Originally I just put it together, leaving some space to move into, then had a bike fitting done, where we moved some spacers around.

and well, G has been lazy and never gone and clean up,

now I feel bad, really need to do it, actually noticed the bars are in a dropped config, want to move them around.

G

Whats the reasoning behind running a fairly substantial spacer, raising the stem and then running the bars with the 5mm drop?

Hi Ryan

Originally I just put it together, leaving some space to move into, then had a bike fitting done, where we moved some spacers around.

and well, G has been lazy and never gone and clean up,

now I feel bad, really need to do it, actually noticed the bars are in a dropped config, want to move them around.

G

Haha don't feel bad - ride the bike how it feels comfortable. I was simply wondering if there was an interesting reason.

Met a fellow Pyga rider at Tokai today on the way up towards Silvermine, but didn't ask his name. Was it any of you lot?

wink wink, for the fellow attention to detail people.

have a look at the new pictures uploaded. removed the stickers from the rims, and cut the steered and flipped the handle bar around,

G

Did my first ride on this beast this morning and now i know why you all rave about this!! what an awesome bike!!!!!

Ya. You have to swear to describe how that thing goes downhill.