Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Hi guys please help, I'm building a pascoe and need some advice on how to route the reverb stealth hose.

Don't think I want to take it under the bb, please post some pics of your routing if you have one.

Cheers

post-45783-1419751487,3148.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... And where is the "Shirt" ???

G

Is that you btw, if so, where? Seen your other pics too.....very cool !

G

It's freezing here!!!! If it was a nice warm longsleeve I would wear it all day!!!! :)

... Ouch, next time. :)

G

It's freezing here!!!! If it was a nice warm longsleeve I would wear it all day!!!! :)

G

Can I jump on the order list for a shirt....even though I might even get the shirt before the bike is ready :whistling:

Hi guys please help, I'm building a pascoe and need some advice on how to route the reverb stealth hose.

Don't think I want to take it under the bb, please post some pics of your routing if you have one.

Cheers

if it isn't touching/rubbing the chainstay anywhere I would just tie-wrap it at the isg tab hole and keep it the way you got it routed right now.

And then place the dropper cable in the middle. Put the shifter cable on the right and the brake cable on the left. And tie-wrap those 2 to the lower shock mount to prevent them from rubbing the bottom bracket. Like this:

Edited by Doezel

Pm which one you want and size and how many

(Include contact details and shipping address)

I'll start building up a list when back from holiday.

Ps R100 will added to order to fund 2 shirts, will explain in PM.

G

Can I jump on the order list for a shirt....even though I might even get the shirt before the bike is ready :whistling:

Pm which one you want and size and how many(Include contact details and shipping address)I'll start building up a list when back from holiday.Ps R100 will added to order to fund 2 shirts, will explain in PM.G

Cool, will do.

My Pascoe which had its first ride in the Lowlands last weekend. Going to enjoy this one BIG time!!!

I hope this is the way to publish pictures on this forum?!?