The Chilled and Relaxed - JHB

The Ghost

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people will never be fast.

Maybe they overweight, have a prosthetic leg or just like to ride slowly.

There are also people joining the sport all the time, so logically it will always have a reason to exist.

Some people will never be fast.

Maybe they overweight, have a prosthetic leg or just like to ride slowly.

There are also people joining the sport all the time, so logically it will always have a reason to exist.

Sounds like me. I'm a beginner, slow and uneducated. Please restore this thread !

Yeah I have been trying to find the thread. I mean we have now managed to get a slow and unfit group cycling together but the thread is now AWOL >={

I would hazard a guess and say an old backup has been restored. certain functions have been removed, one significant one being the ability to reply from my phone to a post on a forum.

Seen it before, sure it'll happen again.

Matt, what happened? Were you hacked or did the server die?

Well, seems as if a new thread has been started :thumbup:

I live in Randburg, ride an MTB, and would like to ride Saturday sometime or Sunday, but not first thing.

Ja I commented on the thread last week monday, had to travel for work and only logged back on on friday and it was gone.....

The thread was removed on my request. Im not going to go into too much detail about it but the thread had served it's purpose and became more of a chit chat spot instead of fullfilling the original indended purpose.

What I suggest is you guys start a new thread for each group ride you want to arrange. Same I did for the Women's Day ride. It will be easier to manage that way.

Why didnt you just suggest that they relocate the thread to the Chit chat section instead..... Now the banter has to begin affresh.....

Maybe ask that it be moved to the right forum.

Done.

I agree with Maxxis that specific threads should be created for specific rides, but if you just want to chat with other chilled and relaxed riders, or let others know where you will be riding and maybe hook up with somebody for a ride, or ask questions related to then welcome.