Calling all the singlespeed manne

rouxtjie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Came home to find a case of brewskis courtesy of @rouxtjie. Thanx bud. Guess I'm in charge of carbo loading for the next event. Haha

No sweat man, you helped me out with those goodies....soon she will be rolling.

My project to convert my Cannondale F1000 with headshok kicked off today with the purchase of 1 times spacer kit and 1 times chain tensioner. Tomorrow the cassette and front derailleur goes to the spares bin!!

My project to convert my Cannondale F1000 with headshok kicked off today with the purchase of 1 times spacer kit and 1 times chain tensioner. Tomorrow the cassette and front derailleur goes to the spares bin!!

Pics, wys jou muis

Update rouxtjie

Braaaaaaaakes FFS how hard can it be to get a set of brakes without melting the credit card. Cranks and fork fitted....just need some stopping power

We can always strip the GF

Hehehhehe that's the thing...I am so close to actually doing it it's not even funny, but need to keep ye ol fisher in one piece for upcoming race..maybe just break it for one day...haha

Actually think i might just get a new set....xt, come pay come!

Brakes are so quick to swap over. I would have by now

You have convinced me, doing it after tomorrow's ride, wanna see that bike up

PS our pakkie from crc is still in transit....there is a chain in it with my name on it. Will let you know when it here

Photo update bud

Will do in the am, photos on my phone. Think I might just melt the credit card some more wrt to the brakes. Get a nice set of xt's and ask for forgiveness later.