Greg Minaar on Ballz

Louzy

There was a brief insert on a "younger" Greg on supercycling last night, they did mention the upcoming PMB World champs briefly..

Did anyone see that nasty machine he is/ will be riding.. made by one of the motorbike manufacturers.. I just saw the tail end of it...

I think that Honda machine was the bike he rode after the 2003 world champs.

One of them was stolen and put up on EBay without the gearbox at the time..

I am yes... you make it sound like its wrong?

No no, nothing wrong with it. Just read an article a while back that the host of the radio service was misstating the listener numbers. They said that Ballz had a listenership of something like 70 000, but it turned out to actually be in the hundreds.

not very good interview I have to say. A little bit of googling etc could have avoided a lot of the really dof questions

not very good interview I have to say. A little bit of googling etc could have avoided a lot of the really dof questions

every cycling interview they have done has been the same - cringeworthy. Thinking specifically of their interview with Burry after the Olympics and Phil Liggett. Edited by dracs

The problem with Ballz is that there aren't too many companies that are willing to let you klap their bandwidth listening to internet radio and not everybody has a massive data bundle that allows them to tune in every day. I would listen to Sasha's show (Is he still there...?) 5FM really sucks at the moment and KZN's East Coast isn't far behind...

The problem with Ballz is that there aren't too many companies that are willing to let you klap their bandwidth listening to internet radio and not everybody has a massive data bundle that allows them to tune in every day. I would listen to Sasha's show (Is he still there...?) 5FM really sucks at the moment and KZN's East Coast isn't far behind...

Sasha is still there.....usually does his thing from 12 - 2pm. The bandwidth thing can be a problem, although it shouldn't be using more than about 20Mb per hour. In Cape Town, Darron's show is broadcast on Alternative FM every day - frequency is 91.3FM. I presume they will start adding a few more FM broadcasts elsewhere in the country where they can shortly.

i listen to online radio through tunein sometimes - but i prefer to listen to ones where there is just music. DJ's just annoy me... KUSF - University of San Francisco is brill

I thought there was nothing wrong with the interview. They openly admitted to lacking knowledge on the discipline and hence asked questions. Yes, they could have researched and known it all beforehand but that is not the Ballz way. I'm sure very few of their listening audience are "experts" either...

Yes, they could have researched and known it all beforehand but that is not the Ballz way

or as the dictionary would term it.......amateurish