Tyler Hamilton book available in Kindle store

jcza

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown:

Rather spend the money on the MAD foundation than lining the pockets of a disgraced cyclist feeding of the sensasionalism created by another disgraced cyclist. An autobiography by a known cheat is as much fiction as Mills&Boon.

Non of them gives a damn about truth, honour, cycling, cycling development etc except on what can be gained from the exposure.

:thumbdown:

Rather spend the money on the MAD foundation than lining the pockets of a disgraced cyclist feeding of the sensasionalism created by another disgraced cyclist. An autobiography by a known cheat is as much fiction as Mills&Boon.

Non of them gives a damn about truth, honour, cycling, cycling development etc except on what can be gained from the exposure.

:thumbup: Still need to know what was said. Call me nozy :whistling:

:thumbup: Still need to know what was said. Call me nozy :whistling:

We all want some gossip and I also like to read the latest on the hub and web, and decide if I belive it to be BS or not.

Paying for BS, different story. You will get a story and it will be something, if it will be accurate reflection of what actually transpired, I doubt it.

We all want some gossip and I also like to read the latest on the hub and web, and decide if I belive it to be BS or not.

Paying for BS, different story. You will get a story and it will be something, if it will be accurate reflection of what actually transpired, I doubt it.

You do have a point. But I've tried to read all the books on Lance, from the pro-books - his autobios, Wilcockson, Dugard, etc - to the fair books - Strickland and Coyle - and the anti-books - Walsh, etc. I will add that Tyler's book to my library in a quest to try make some sense of it all.

Hmm, I am wondering if I should also pre order it for my Kindle. Cant say I am an avid reader of cycling books, much of a muchness for me, but there has been quite a bit of hype around this one and Daniel Coyle usually pens a good narrative, so might be a worthy read. I'll think about it tonight. :D

Was also going to preorder. Not sure why though. Why not just download when it's available. It's not like they can run out of stock ?

Can you convert kindel to epub?

yes with calibre - as long as you dont download a book with drm - then you have to go through a few more loops to de drm it

edit - just seen someone else mentioned this already

Edited by Stretch

Was also going to preorder. Not sure why though. Why not just download when it's available. It's not like they can run out of stock ?

:lol: -True, not sure why either.

So far Landis, Hamilton and apparently Zabriskie, Hincapie, Vaughters and many others, are all telling an extremely similar and detailed story. Must be a massive coincidence if they all invented it.