Tyler Hamilton book available in Kindle store

jcza

David George was at Postal in 1999 and 2000....

Thoughts?

He probably wasn't part of the elite white bag club since he never did any of the major tours, but he surely knew what was going on.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if he's paying royalties to LA and the like. He is essentially the lead actor in the book...

Who cares. Its about bloody time someone tells the truth. Everyone has been fighting about this like forever. This book could change cycling for the better.

Now finally I can say to all the Lance fans "I told you so".

Make no mistake if no one doped he probably would still have won 5 tours (the others he would have lost cause his team won him those tours) but doping is doping...

He probably wasn't part of the elite white bag club since he never did any of the major tours, but he surely knew what was going on.

I suppose now we can only speculate...

Who cares. Its about bloody time someone tells the truth.

Make no mistake if no one doped he probably would still have won 5 tours (the others he would have lost cause his team won him those tours)

Based on whatbi read, his team had the most sophisticated doping program and so even the ones his team one him are suspect.....