Tyler Hamilton book available in Kindle store

jcza

:thumbdown:

Non of them gives a damn about truth, honour, cycling, cycling development etc except on what can be gained from the exposure.

Honour? There is no honour left in cycling.

I do however agree on your point of not supporting ex-cons. Watch this space however... Soon Lance will bring out another book.... this is like the joost/amor saga. The one goes to huisgenoot and the week after the other goes to heat etc etc etc..... watch this space

I bought Floyds book way back then. Can I sue him for selling a lie?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i agree, will be interesting to see what happens with the arbitrations in oct nov.

think armstrong is gonna be in a lot of trouble. finished the book, thoroughly enjoyed.

quite unbelieveable what was actually going on then, wonder what the deal is with schleck and bryneel, wonder what is still going behind the scenes.

ya i agree, will be interesting to see what happens with the arbitrations in oct nov.

think armstrong is gonna be in a lot of trouble. finished the book, thoroughly enjoyed.

quite unbelieveable what was actually going on then, wonder what the deal is with schleck and bryneel, wonder what is still going behind the scenes.

More than we can ever imagine. I think the tour is vrotter than ever. Also read Bad Blood by Jeremy Whittle. Amazing book. Quite ironic that this guys says that more money is pumped into doping research (how not to get caught) than cancer research.

started reading bad blood last night actually, pretty good so far.

with all the quotes and excerpts (in secret race) from other riders/coaches who happen to be 8 of the 9 collaborating with USADA i dont see how armstrong is gonna wangle his way out of this one. its is quite ridiculous how much they were injecting into themselves, probably more than a heroin addict does. for those who havent read it, its a must read.

started reading bad blood last night actually, pretty good so far.

with all the quotes and excerpts (in secret race) from other riders/coaches who happen to be 8 of the 9 collaborating with USADA i dont see how armstrong is gonna wangle his way out of this one. its is quite ridiculous how much they were injecting into themselves, probably more than a heroin addict does. for those who havent read it, its a must read.

Ja and what really gets me is this crowd still saying he never tested positive blah blah and all that bullcrap. In this book they explain how it really works. I was the biggest Lance/TDF fan 4 years ago until I read Bad Blood.

I thought this book would only be available from October? Friend bought it at Exclusive books last wknd. Think i will cancel my backorder from kalahari

I thought this book would only be available from October? Friend bought it at Exclusive books last wknd. Think i will cancel my backorder from kalahari

I am hoping that mine will be delivered on Tuesday.

Kalahari says that it's been dispatched.

R307 @ Exclusive Books :eek:

Edit:

Thanks Kalahari!

post-615-0-00080900-1348561724_thumb.jpg

Edited by splat

I am hoping that mine will be delivered on Tuesday.

Kalahari says that it's been dispatched.

R307 @ Exclusive Books :eek:

When i get my 15% back (vitality discount) the hardcover from exclusive books works out cheaper than the soft cover + delivery from kalahari. Not bad deal then. Looks like kalahari forgot to notify me that they have it in stock

• 2 weeks later...

thumbdown.gif

Rather spend the money on the MAD foundation than lining the pockets of a disgraced cyclist feeding of the sensasionalism created by another disgraced cyclist. An autobiography by a known cheat is as much fiction as Mills&Boon.

Non of them gives a damn about truth, honour, cycling, cycling development etc except on what can be gained from the exposure.

I challenge you to read the the book and tell me if you still have the same opinion and if you do, please tell me where you think Hamilton did not tell the truth. If you don't want to spend the money on the book, pm me your postal address and I will send you my copy.

Honour? There is no honour left in cycling.

Cycling only?

Try any sport.

Chess players have been caught.

Wonder if he's paying royalties to LA and the like. He is essentially the lead actor in the book...

Wonder if he's paying royalties to LA and the like. He is essentially the lead actor in the book...

Not likely after the allegation that Lance set the UCI on him.

Talking of which, that incident appears weird. Was there any precedent for the UCI calling a rider in for a meeting to tell them they have suspicions about their blood results?

Not likely after the allegation that Lance set the UCI on him.

Talking of which, that incident appears weird. Was there any precedent for the UCI calling a rider in for a meeting to tell them they have suspicions about their blood results?

That was odd. The Hein and Pat mafia seem to play by their own(or Lances) rules. I also find it odd that Landis has to pay Hein and Pat 10000 euro each for badmouthing the UCI. Surely he should be paying the UCI that money and not the individuals that run it.