Top Posters In This Topic

Nance! you still here?

I'm here....

Go check Group Rides :)

Then maybe you can post a link to this thread, cos I'm not clever enough to :(

I'm here....

Go check Group Rides :)

Then maybe you can post a link to this thread, cos I'm not clever enough to :(

You sommer makes me feel clever for copying and pasting! Darn... you are married. Just as well, my ego would have been blown out of proportion with compliments like these!*1

Here is the link: https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/120800-breedts-nek-group-ride-saturday-29-september-2012

For those curious, come have a look! :thumbup: Come meet some hubbers an bring something for FORA to feed those lost, unwanted, mistreated, abandoned animals with (NO! not the hubbers, nor Nance and her family! :cursing: )

MTBs: geared, single speeded, dual sussers, hard tails, chains, belts, 29er, 26er, heck even in-betweeners, bagggies, lycra, whatever!

*1disclaimer: not making a pass at nance, too good a friend for that, and in any case her hubby and kids are all better runners than me!

• 3 weeks later...

Berlouri (LOUIS &MARISCA)

To all the MTB cycling enthusiasts!!!!!

We have established a new starting point for your Breedt's Neck training sessions.

This is in Hekpoort, just a few Hundred meters past the garage where you used to park.Follow the MTB directions next to the road and enter at Berlouri on the Left hand side of the road.

We have safe parking under trees, ablution facilities with a hot shower & a small "restaurant" where we serve light meals and refreshing beverages while you enjoy the gorgeous view of the Magalies Mountains in a serene Farm setting.

The farm cement dam will soon be a swimming pool ...WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!

The farm is being developed into a guest farm with overnight facilities -will keep you up to speed on this.

Looking forward to accommodate you...See you there.Contact Louis for more info 083 654 9702.

We have used this spot for the last couple of weeks and have found Louis and his wife to be very welcoming and keen to assist us. The parking is safe and secure (within a fenced area and guarded, R10 per vehicle), the shop clean and the food most adequate. They will certainly be getting our support and I hope fellow hubbers will spread the word.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we able to park there during the week? We keen to do a ride this week sometime, probably Friday. Anyone parked there during the week and ridden breedts?

Are we able to park there during the week? We keen to do a ride this week sometime, probably Friday. Anyone parked there during the week and ridden breedts?

Phone Louis 083 654 9702

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...