Yellow Saddle - Johan Bornman - Rant

Rudi Pollard

If it was my business, I would rather refund the deposit, regardless of who was at fault. Why would you want someone badmouthing your business, when the cancellation has effectively cost you nothing, or very little.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL@MIKE maybe the instructor became ill because he contracted motion sickness caused by crazy movement of the OP's course dates... or he might have fell victim to the OP's long winded "Stoooooories"

Hey Jody - just trying to help, i mean come one, retain R550 deposit to change a date on 2 occasions, who is being bullshitted here. I am all for fairness, but it must work both ways.

BTW - i will be returning the Scott and i DEMAND a full refund cause i decided it does nothing for my image.

the instructor didn't cancel. the consumer did.

The consumer moved the dates originally, yes. We can all agree on that, but then the instructor cancelled the morning of the course.

How is this guy really not available for a weekend for the rest of the year, surely he cant have that many friends.

Maybe he is a celebrity, they would normally kick up a fuss about petty stuff like this

Hey Jody - just trying to help, i mean come one, retain R550 deposit to change a date on 2 occasions, who is being bullshitted here. I am all for fairness, but it must work both ways.

BTW - i will be returning the Scott and i DEMAND a full refund cause i decided it does nothing for my image.

He just used your actual name on the hub, **** just got real!!!!!!

Hmmmm. I sense a business oppurtunity here. No deposits involved though. :devil:

Are you suggesting withdrawal before the conclusion of the "course"?

well in actual fact you could argue sub standard instructor if we were to get technical............

Will have to sort that question together with T & C's out over a beer ;)

Lol, I agree, a Dale Jekyll will suit you better... I'll refund you, but only if ask with your life-is-so-unfair face... :w00t: practice it before you come around...

post-25478-0-72786900-1347448763.jpeg

well in actual fact you could argue sub standard instructor if we were to get technical............

Although, that would assume attendance by both instructor and consumer...

Like I said in one of my earlier posts there are some Saturdays available for me and some Sundays, but I do not have a full weekend available that suits us both.

His course in October was booked out for a club and thus I could not attend that one, and the one in November falls over a weekend where I have to attend a wedding. The rest of November I am basically studying for my CFA, and in December I am away on holiday so yes I am not available over weekend for the rest of the year to do the course.

Like I said in one of my earlier posts there are some Saturdays available for me and some Sundays, but I do not have a full weekend available that suits us both.

His course in October was booked out for a club and thus I could not attend that one, and the one in November falls over a weekend where I have to attend a wedding. The rest of November I am basically studying for my CFA, and in December I am away on holiday so yes I am not available over weekend for the rest of the year to do the course.

Sell your "holiday" .... bwhahaha no REALLY I'M, JUST KIDDING!

Why don't you ask if you can split the course over two weekends.......but surely for someone doing a CFA you would have thought of that.

2 things,

JB did not cancel, I read it that he informed everyone he can not provide the course that Sat, he was willing to reschedule. As I read it you cancelled after figuring out you won't be able to do fit the course in this year, nothing stopping you from doing it next year, correct?

You did know from the start the course is a full Sat/Sun, if you could not accompany this then JB you have the right to decide to cancel, but also realise JB have full right to keep deposit.

G

Long story short, get in touch with JB again, raise your reservations and i am sure the two of you can come to some sort of amicable solution, if you still feel short changed, then here are the correct contact details for the filing of consumer complaint.

National Consumer Tribunal (NCT): (012) 683 8140

Edited by mikeMT