I Will Help You Post The Perfect Classifieds Add

Hairy

Your Thoughts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Your Thoughts

• Yes this is the best idea ever and I can't believe we have lived without it before
    • Sign me up
    • This will never work, I only sell my goods through word of mouth or by making cheesy posters that I put up on my car window

ek spot 'n pleonasme/toutologie...

Wees versigtig om nie toutologie en pleonasme met mekaar te verwar nie

Toutologie of stapelvorm is die opeenstapeling van woorde waarvan die betekenisse dieseldfe is

By pleonasme of woordoortolligheid is die twee woorde nie sinoniem nie, maar is die betekenis van die tweede word reeds by die eerste word ingesluit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wees versigtig om nie toutologie en pleonasme met mekaar te verwar nie

Toutologie of stapelvorm is die opeenstapeling van woorde waarvan die betekenisse dieseldfe is

By pleonasme of woordoortolligheid is die twee woorde nie sinoniem nie, maar is die betekenis van die tweede word reeds by die eerste word ingesluit

ha ha ha janee my studiegids het dit dan nie mooi verduidelik nie....thanks vir die taalles

Edited by CatGirl

Ok I've got a pair of unwashed really smelly socks that I'm willing to pay someone R10 to take away

So please can you make me a ad, and when would you like my banking details so you can pay me my R1.5 commission?

Ok I've got a pair of unwashed really smelly socks that I'm willing to pay someone R10 to take away

So please can you make me a ad, and when would you like my banking details so you can pay me my R1.5 commission?

Bad Brad .... sorry to say, but I only deal in parts and bikes. Clothing is a real speciality item. May I suggest you ask your local PEP stores if they would give you a "trade in" on those socks.

If they are however branded with "Cape Argus" or some other ride, I am sure you could get a really good deal for them.

ek het 'n fles vol ou 1c'e wat ek wil verkoop

so hoe sal dit nou werk? jou comm. kan uit die fles kom

Sorry CatGirl, please could you translate that post for me.

So Hairy, if I buy something from you do I get a 15% discount, seeing as you designed the ad and all (and all).

So Hairy, if I buy something from you do I get a 15% discount, seeing as you designed the ad and all (and all).

Wrong, but If I can find a heroin driven Unicorn I will include it in the add like the guy who was selling the DH bike ... I like his style.

Edited by Hairy

ha ha ha janee my studiegids het dit dan nie mooi verduidelik nie....thanks vir die taalles

Ek moes self weer gaan oplees wat Toutologie se definisie is, toe ontdek ek pleonasme en ook argaismes en taalfossiele

Hairy, I see right through this plan of yours: All you'll do to "earn" your 15% is to add a picture of a near naked girl to every classified that you "handle". Come on, admit it!

Hairy, I see right through this plan of yours: All you'll do to "earn" your 15% is to add a picture of a near naked girl to every classified that you "handle". Come on, admit it!

But is will work ... and rainbows, I need rainbows .....

Just for those who jumped onto this thread late ... you do know it is a bit of a Friday joke thingie majigie right!

Just for those who jumped onto this thread late ... you do know it is a bit of a Friday joke thingie majigie right!

A joke??!! :eek: