So, whats for lunch?

HDW

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

Tuna salad. Again..... to be honest I could crush a lekker dik cheese burger. I won't even look at the fries, I promise.

What's the brown blob between the two coffee cups?

Me: Potato salad for lunch

They call it a rocky mountain. Custard inside and choccie on top.   

You and your flippin metabolism and genes

I know. It's a curse. You should see my grocery bill! 

PMS?

Dude-o-pause...

Guest notmyname

1 X Avocado diced with 2 Judy's pickled onions on a grilled chicken breast and accompanied by 2 tablespoons of Philli. Plenty water for the day.

1 X Avocado diced with 2 Judy's pickled onions on a grilled chicken breast and accompanied by 2 tablespoons of Philli. Plenty water for the day.

Have you noticed the current price of avos? How come that collusion hasn't been reported to the Comp Comm yet?   

Lunch - Small basic salad(Lettuce, onion, tomato & 1 slice cheddar cheese diced), half a tin tuna and one teaspoon mayo + 1 rice cake......

Snack -  1 x Chopped up carrot, 1/4 chopped up cucumber and 3 x baby cabbage leaves...

O and 1 x Apple......

Wow my lunch sounds as depressing as it looks..... :wacko:

Edited by Stiglitz86

Guest notmyname

Have you noticed the current price of avos? How come that collusion hasn't been reported to the Comp Comm yet?

Avo is crazy expensive. I buy the bags of small hard buggers at Checkers(R35/bag). If you keep them in the salad door of the fridge and take two out every couple days you should get a ripe Avo pretty much everyday at a quarter of the price.