Beware of CB 68 GK GP

argie1

Love that smell!!! You should try it sometime, maybe it will increase your own IQ. No wait, it won't make difference, just a waste of dirty air. Why are you a robo-Ox? Did you not know that an Ox is without his crown jewels? Oh wait, you wouldn't, you haven't tried the exhaust fumes yet.

Jy lyk vir my soos een van daai tipiese persone wat erg op skool gemok was. Jy ken nou al die lines en gebruik hul op die forum.

Doen ons almal n guns en verwyder jouself van die forum af. Dit is egter n fiets ry forum die. En jy is duidelik nie n fietsryer nie.

So gaan terug na jou 4x4 speletjies toe en gaan hanna hanna die mense daar!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizarre...

Logging onto a cycling forum.

Not being a cyclist himself/herself.

Then chirping about the attitudes and behaviours of cyclists.

Bizarre...

It's obvious he has NO BALLS, and likes to hide behind what he assumes is his anonymous virtual presence - I for one - would like to see how he does on a bike after a couple of his idiot 4x4 mates scrape past him - I would be surprised if he does not change his tune.

Personally - I think he should go back to where he belongs - in his backyard, playing smokey joe and raising his cholesterol levels, and keeping to himself - we really don't care about him at all - unless of course he should be so ill-mannered as to actually implement some of his ravings and hurt a cyclist and their family - I don't want to see him explain that to a widow/er and kids.

4x4 - What are you going to say to the wife/father/kids of the cyclist you hurt/kill? Are you going to man up or run and hide? Why do you not respect that cyclists have a RIGHT to use the road, and behave like a civilised person and keep your distance - to say nothing of not making inflammatory remarks on a pro-cycling forum - I am not sure what you intend to get out of doing that, but let me assure you it is not working to improve the relationship between the 4 wheeler and cycling communities.

Bizarre...

But don't forget, I am the only one who ever engages in an argument ;)

I think the relationship between 4X4 guys and cyclists is just great. I ride any kind of bike I can lay my hands on and I drive a 4X4 and my relations with myself are currently excellent.

And that is the point. We are not cyclists. We are people that cycle. We are not a tidy little group. This "julle mense" is pure ignorance and prejudice

Our morning group ride past a fellow mtbiker who thought he was riding a 4 x 4 without lights nogals...

This reminds me of a joke...

Wat is die verskil tussen 'n Land Rover en 'n renoster?

By 'n renoster sit die poepol aan die buitekant...by die Land Rover sit die poepol aan die binnekant.

:P :P ;)

Our morning group ride past a fellow mtbiker who thought he was riding a 4 x 4 without lights nogals...

That oke was just plain windgat.

But don't forget, I am the only one who ever engages in an argument ;)

At least, you ride a bike and get involved in the odd handbag slinging.

:thumbup:

Not sure if this has been posted before, but worth a read:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/09/cyclists_are_annoying_why_you_think_they_re_a_menace_on_two_wheels_.single.html

"...our estimate of the number of asshole cyclists and the degree of their assholery is skewed by what behavioral economists like Daniel Kahneman call the affect heuristic, which is a fancy way of saying that people make judgments by consulting their emotions instead of logic."

"The “otherness” of cyclists makes them stand out, and that helps drivers cement their negative conclusions. This is also why sentiments like “taxi drivers are awful” and “Jersey drivers are terrible” are common, but you don’t often hear someone say “all drivers suck.” People don’t like lumping themselves into whatever group they are making negative conclusions about, so we subconsciously seek out a distinguishing characteristic first."

What we all know I guess, but interesting to hear it explained in terms of how our brains are wired. As he says, being aware of ones biases makes it possible to change, and I think we can all apply this to some sphere of our lives & cut down on high blood pressure moments.

"...our estimate of the number of asshole cyclists and the degree of their assholery is skewed by what behavioral economists like Daniel Kahneman call the affect heuristic, which is a fancy way of saying that people make judgments by consulting their emotions instead of logic."

So my dislike of Big Tex is finally explained in clinical terms...at last.

So who was the idiot riding in the traffic lane today? I managed not to hit you today. I am glad you stayed on the shoulder and I am glad I have really good ABS assisted brakes with EBD.

You are welcome to organize a meeting with me. Just give me your details and we can happily arrange something.

So who was the idiot riding in the traffic lane today? I managed not to hit you today. I am glad you stayed on the shoulder and I am glad I have really good ABS assisted brakes with EBD.

You are welcome to organize a meeting with me. Just give me your details and we can happily arrange something.

You must drive a Range Rover and have a 4" willy.