Another cyclist down in PE

gummibear

Hi there

Firstly, RIP.

I see you name the cyclist as Clem, was he a member here on the forum?

Post that pic as soon as possible all over the place, lets make sure people see this vehicle+plate, before it gets yanked, people need to know who this guy was.

G

I got the name from post #4 above

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the body and the police there this morning. I drove past and said to myself "I hope it's not a cyclist"

Is this Clem Morris, the accountant?

That's the only Clem i know that cycles.

I saw the body and the police there this morning. I drove past and said to myself "I hope it's not a cyclist"

Is this Clem Morris, the accountant?

Hi Eugene

Yes it is Clem the accountant.

Very sad!

I arrived at the tragic incedent this morning moments after it happened . It was so sad and unjust . We all must adapt our live in all aspects to give crimanals wrights. It is a sad day . Why ?

I will be the first to help or contribute , if only we can convict this driver for murder. It wont bring him back , but could save your friend or family .

Lets do something !!!

Tragic, condolences to his family. Hope the police followed procedure so there is no loophole to prevent this scum from being sent away for a very long time.

Eish this is so sad. RIP and condolences to the family

There really are some inconsiderate people out there. I have been reading a few comments on a Facebook page and it's really sick how some respond to this. I love little Pe but wow the folk here are narrow minded

Really wish this could stop and I also hope this guy gets put away for a long time

Once again my thoughts are with the family in this time

Eish this is so sad. RIP and condolences to the family

There really are some inconsiderate people out there. I have been reading a few comments on a Facebook page and it's really sick how some respond to this. I love little Pe but wow the folk here are narrow minded

Seems like those folks didn't like my comments to much on that group.

Don't get too exited with the law on this one. Many cyclists will remember Zona van de Wyver. She was knocked down and killed by a drunk driver at 6am.

The driver got off scott free.

Let's hope justice takes its course! For the family's sake and as a warning to people to not drink and drive on our roads :(

RIP, fellow cyclist.

RIP and condolences to the family. Maybe either the family or CSA should go after this thug with a civil claim. If he manage to get away without jail time he should be paying for this for the rest of his life.

Condolences to all who knew Clem. Nothing anyone does or says will bring him back. We can only hope that the right people pull together to fight and change the tide.

RIP and condolences to the family. Maybe either the family or CSA should go after this thug with a civil claim. If he manage to get away without jail time he should be paying for this for the rest of his life.

That is the sad part of the RAF Act. It prevents you from taking civil action against the driver.

Condolences to the family and friends.

RIP Clem

Sincere condolences to the family and friends.

i hope justice prevails in this instance and the driver gets what he deserves for robbing a man of his life, children of their father and a wife now being a widow.

Truly tragic and uncalled for !!

Edited by jules 26er