EX SSWC bikes .................

Iron

Too soon Iron - they still think they're going to ride them on Saturday mornings with their mates on a coffee ride, but they won't. It'll take them a few months of looking at the bike gathering dust in the corner of the house/garage before they'll admit they're not going to ever use it again and then you'll get your deal.

Hahaha, that is funny, Sometime

In my garage it is the other way round...

The geared bike stands in the corner, gathering dust and cobwebs.

Gave it a GOOD wash and lube over the weekend, and now has a sheet over it.

I keep on warning myself;

"when you go into the garage under the influence, it is NOT Micheal Myers standing there, it is just too many gears hanging from a hook!!!"

Happy Hoopin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waist of a On One .http://1.1.1.5/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif

On One, with GEARS!!!!!!!

uuuhhhhh, that is like having ice-cream with garlic sauce, NASTY!!!!!!!

I saw an on one with gears at Nissan. Black. I thought I had dust in my eyes at first. couldn't believe it. Lucky I passed him on my SS ha ha.

I saw an on one with gears at Nissan. Black. I thought I had dust in my eyes at first. couldn't believe it. Lucky I passed him on my SS ha ha.

Dude, you passed almost everyone on your SS!!!!

Dude, you passed almost everyone on your SS!!!!

bwhahahaha too true, I love the looks he gets in A-batch when he rocks up with his v-brake machine. Priceless

Except that orange niner with white fork.... Man I got dropped by him not once but TWICE. Had a mech problem at one stage as far as I could tell then took a wrong turn. Quite humbling when you think your doing ok ha ha.