Chafe

martinsnyman

Then hit it with some Fissan paste pronto. Only thing better is Metanium smile.png

Yeah, Metanium is way better than Strontium. A piece of Kryptonite in your shirt pocket can also do wonders.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting read - just one little thing... i don't know if this is a kzn thing or what, but please guys, applying shammy cream in the car park, whilst having a conversation with someone, is just not..eek.gif thumbdown.gif ...ayoba...

i am sure this can be applied at home...

just saying..

interesting read - just one little thing... i don't know if this is a kzn thing or what, but please guys, applying shammy cream in the car park, whilst having a conversation with someone, is just not..eek.gif thumbdown.gif ...ayoba...

just saying..

laugh.png

dipslick - not sure if you've read up about the claims that tee tree oil (and lavender oil) lowers your testosterone levels. Google will give you a lot of info on that.

I use either almond oil or arnica (mixed with bactroban if my old saddle sore site flares up again)

just saying..

Only applied at home if your car has leather seats, the cream will just sustain the leather. Difficult to get the oily stain out of cloth seats.

Edited by eccentric1

Only applied at home if your car has leather seats, the cream will just sustain the leather. Difficult to get the oily stain out of cloth seats.

okay.....i get that!

but then, is it a 'man' thing to rub it all over the 'crown jewels' in full view of all?eek.gif

Edited by bobbie

use this to fix the issue, Bepanthen. It is baby butt cream to prevent rashes, etc. Works like a charm, should be fixed after one or two applications.

dipslick - not sure if you've read up about the claims that tee tree oil (and lavender oil) lowers your testosterone levels. Google will give you a lot of info on that.

I use either almond oil or arnica (mixed with bactroban if my old saddle sore site flares up again)

Dangle told me a couple of days ago!!! Weird hey??? Previously had mine tested and it was on the lower side of the spectrum!!! ( not so low that i dont enjoy the hot pics of chicks on bikes apparently ) When I apply it lately I must say I do think about it,

Dangle told me a couple of days ago!!! Weird hey??? Previously had mine tested and it was on the lower side of the spectrum!!! ( not so low that i dont enjoy the hot pics of chicks on bikes apparently ) When I apply it lately I must say I do think about it,

OK I've now clicked that's actually where I heard it from - the posts between Dangle and you. So I looked it up and seems there's quite a bit on it. And the lavender oil too it seems.

So from now on, I don't rub anything 'tee tree' or 'lavender' anywhere near my undercarriage. And also got to find a way to persuade the missus that her prize lavender bushes under the bedroom window need to be pulled out ph34r.png

Yeah, Metanium is way better than Strontium. A piece of Kryptonite in your shirt pocket can also do wonders.

Smartass - www.metanium.co.uk

:D

I also use the yellow milking cream on the left and it does wonders, will try and mix some tea tree oil in there as well to see how it works, should smell nice?

So, like, is it like a common thing to do? I mean, do you do this every ride kind of thing? I have never ever used chamois cream, and to be honest, it's very close to buying other intimate products, I don't do it. Heeltemal te skaam...

I also use the yellow milking cream on the left and it does wonders, will try and mix some tea tree oil in there as well to see how it works, should smell nice?

Are you a lady?

Or want to become one?

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone out there what are u using as a cream for your bum

anyone use this milking cream contains lanolin and emolients i was told its good

for saddle shaving i believe another name is milko balm not very expensive too

Mark II and mix that with bepanthem...I have a 18 month old girl so the latter is in ample supply. But the wife doesn't know I scoop some every now and again. whistling.gif