Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

Thanks all i managed to secure a spot. Off to Stellies now. Hope the wind is kind for a 2:45 tomorrow

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All my stuff is sorted already which is a first for me. Bottles chilling in the fridge already. Bag is packed. All I need to do now is sort out my legs and get an early night. Good luck everyone for tomorrow. Hope yall have a good race .

just went for a light spin with my son (his first full Burger), and his chain breaks 1minute into the ride!

The benefit of a pre race ride!

Luckily a friend has offered the use of his bike.

All my stuff is sorted already which is a first for me. Bottles chilling in the fridge already. Bag is packed. All I need to do now is sort out my legs and get an early night. Good luck everyone for tomorrow. Hope yall have a good race .

Remember your pigeon tag, Bru!

Edited by Puncheur

By the waaay! Where are hubbers meeting after for introductions is it just for the Durbanville groupies?

Edited by MCipollini

If he pulls it off you need to post that pic here Capcha.

Will do. hey dont forget your bottles in the fridge in your haste to get to the race. happened to me a few times then had to ride with energade bottles in my pockets

Will do. hey dont forget your bottles in the fridge in your haste to get to the race. happened to me a few times then had to ride with energade bottles in my pockets

I'm OCD.

By the waaay! Where are hubbers meeting after for introductions is it just for the Durbanville groupies?

A few of us D Ville chain gang is meeting 10 kays from the start for our warm up spin.

Then cool down spin back.

Beer tent. I'll be waiting for my wife who insists on doing the race. On her MTB. She's driving ...

I heard talk of a get together at the Beer Tent afterwards. I'll be going there while waiting for Lizzie.

working sorry no beers

Good luck guys, have an awesome race! (I'm sitting here a bit envious - but that's what comes of missing the cut-off date. And being in seriously un-race condition.) Go beat your PBs.

Oh ja ... don't forget where you parked. Some bird and I spent about 2 hours trying to find our cars afterwards. Bwahaha!

Edited by LeTurbo