Club Cyclists arrested &fined-Umhlanga

ShaughnK

It must be scary getting locked up and put into a police holding cell ..... wearing tight fitting lycra and disco shoes ph34r.png

Be sure to wear baggies in Umhlanga, just in case.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be scary getting locked up and put into a police holding cell ..... wearing tight fitting lycra and disco shoes ph34r.png

Be sure to wear baggies in Umhlanga, just in case.

Stop, stop! Ek is 'n speedcop! Ek het 'n hoed op, dra 'n badge ook.

Wish I could find and post that video now of Shuster.

Edited by MCipollini

Guest ctMTBer

I would love to hear BOTH side of the story. Bet you it was a cop on a powertrip......

I would love to hear BOTH side of the story. Bet you it was a cop on a powertrip......

Yeah - I can just imagine it:

No skinny moffie in tights is going to tell me what to do on my roads !!

You guys should go into scrit writing. No real indication of what went down but the story is already clearly made up complete with dialogue. All we need to do is clean up the grammar and add a camera shot list and we are good to go.

All I can tell from the op is some guys were arrested. The vivid imaginations have added the wardrobe description, a list of felonies including bribery. Character descriptions of the offenders and an approximation of the cops BMI.

The plot continues with the apparent hope for the torture and sexual molestation of the miscreants.

More sheer delight for the misfortune of a fellow cyclist on this forum than you will find on 4X4 forum. Sure law breakers need to be dealt with but enthusiasm for doing so without any clue as to what the offense might even be is just plain bizarre to me.

I saw the tweet via @pigspotkzn posted by @doa121 on 24th Nov at 07;35 ph34r.png

As it was posted: by @doa121

"Kwadakuza metro F.... YOU. You stop and ticket a group of cyclists with lights, helmets. But mostly african people cycling or walking to work from the informal settlement on the N2 are ignored. you are racists. In the new SA, there is no space for you F off."

Sounds to me like someone dropped an ovary when someone got more than they bargained for on their ride? whistling.gif

If it was on the M4 and they were riding 2 abreast, then that fine possibly saved their lives, that road is a death trap in a vehicle never mind a bicycle. If the okes were not riding in single file on a public road, they are breaking the law and deserved to be fined.

There are 2 owners of Chainworx, Jono and Jade, if it was Jade that got arrested, then he will be fine in jail, built like a brick sh1thouse and covered in tatoos, i would love to see someone take the piss out of him for wearing lycra, they might end up with a disco shoe shoved where the sun dont shine....

If it was on the M4 and they were riding 2 abreast, then that fine possibly saved their lives, that road is a death trap in a vehicle never mind a bicycle. If the okes were not riding in single file on a public road, they are breaking the law and deserved to be fined.

There are 2 owners of Chainworx, Jono and Jade, if it was Jade that got arrested, then he will be fine in jail, built like a brick sh1thouse and covered in tatoos, i would love to see someone take the piss out of him for wearing lycra, they might end up with a disco shoe shoved where the sun dont shine....

and if it was jonowhistling.gif .....just asking