Ok let's hear it vangaalens,laps experiences,gossip??

DIPSLICK

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The compulsory dismount.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/156909_10151113638146179_198980223_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/429490_10151113531831179_918449307_n.jpg

There comes Joe_Cogger down the rhs in his customary SA flag shirt.

He had a tent which even he didn't fit without being in a foetal position. All I saw of him was feet (with slops) sticking out his tent. biggrin.png

I understand he spent most of the weekend is that position. Smolster are you ok?

Ja, cool event. Thanks to all the organizers & the route setter. It seems like organizing anything these days you have to prep yourself for an onslaught of criticism after the event... but such is life.

Managed 12 laps and lost my rear brake on my last lap (not that you needed brakes much).

The real feather in my cap was taking the slow race victory thumbup1.gif. Got me a sweet Bosch power tool. I like!

My experience:

Had a great time, course was perfect and catering sucked.

The bolt securing my seat broke on Saturday and I anxiously ran around looking for another. The youngster from Trinity Cycles offered me his post but it didn't fit.

BUT all was not lost - Dangle came to the rescue. Went over to where Thug, slick and pals were camped and get this - Grant Usher removed the bolt from Amy's roadbike and gave it to me. I couldn't believe it! Thank you guys, much appreciated.

Good meeting you G-Unit, see you at atta.

dipslick I couldn't find you and smolster I didn't see you, oh well next time.

Cool pic Dangle and thanks again for saving my race! thumbup1.gif

Also big thumbs up to the guys and gals camping with me, I realise I'm a cityboi and not really a camper, therefore maybe not properly prepared. I did remember the jager but forgot the glasses ph34r.png

i wish i found you so i spent less time out on the route and more time drinking , my ass is killing me

Ja, cool event. Thanks to all the organizers & the route setter. It seems like organizing anything these days you have to prep yourself for an onslaught of criticism after the event... but such is life.

Managed 12 laps and lost my rear brake on my last lap (not that you needed brakes much).

The real feather in my cap was taking the slow race victory thumbup1.gif. Got me a sweet Bosch power tool. I like!

How long did you trail stand for in the slow race to win it? We were out on a lap when i took place.

i wish i found you so i spent less time out on the route and more time drinking , my ass is killing me

I asked the SAC guys and they told me you were out there somewhere on a SS. How many laps did you do?