The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Froome has admitted that he will miss the injured Sir Bradley Wiggins at the Tour de France — but only because of the help the defending champion could have offered in his quest to succeed him.

http://www.dailymail...ris-Froome.html

Apparently, it's been very frosty between them.

"If I look back at the last five seasons of my career as a professional, it’s really daunting how far I've come," Froome told Cyclingnews.

"Each year has been a massive learning experience and now I'm in a position to lead the team that won the Tour de France last year. That's mind boggling in a way. But at the same time I feel I'm ready for it and the team's ready for it, too. The final names have still to be announced, but we've got a strong team and that boosts my confidence even further..., i hope we can come out of the race successful and have some great war stories to talk about, too... it'll be a special edition of the Tour de France because it's the 100th edition. It'll go down in history in lots of way. I feel ready. I'll be giving it everything to do my best. I won’t be holding back."

I really hope he has a good TDF and that all our expectations and waffling on don't put the mockers on him.

I recon Froomie will sign and Uran and Wiggins will be departing soon.

I think that Froome has been far more professional in his approach.

It will overshadow Twiggo's rants.

I really hope he has a good TDF and that all our expectations and waffling on don't put the mockers on him.

Clear favourite indeed.

3 weeks of racing is a long time. Anything can happen.

Go Froomster!!!

"I know how I work for the results I get and I know my results aren't going to be stripped in five, six, seven years' time."

Froome Dawg on believing he can make a contribution to show that cycling has changed.

"I know how I work for the results I get and I know my results aren't going to be stripped in five, six, seven years' time."

Froome Dawg on believing he can make a contribution to show that cycling has changed.

I really hope this is for real. He can win the Tour for a few years coming. I hope AC, Evans etc is at the top of their game. Gonna be a great Tour