Help us find Pura

Tumbleweed

Ivan, I am so glad things worked out in the end. However, please give Pura lots of love from me and my family, as this type of trauma can linger for a very long time afterwards. I wish you and your family a very merry christmas and happy new year. If you ever need a riding partner for klapperkop you know all of us on the hub will be there in a moment.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the wishes.

The lady who is treating Pura is happy with her progress. We will be stopping in Lydenburg to see the folks who got her back to us. The perps are still in custody and will be in court again on the 19th for a formal bail hearing.

Don't see them getting bail but will be crossing fingers in any case

Thanks for all the wishes.

The lady who is treating Pura is happy with her progress. We will be stopping in Lydenburg to see the folks who got her back to us. The perps are still in custody and will be in court again on the 19th for a formal bail hearing.

Don't see them getting bail but will be crossing fingers in any case

Glad she is handling it well.

You guys seem to have your heads screwed on straight with this horrible event.

further down the line, you will realise the silver lining in this horrible situation is that as a family you will be even closer and tighter.

Adversity has the power to do that.

Have a great Christmas...and like i said earlier...hold your princess as close as you can...while you can.

Thanks Wayne

Going to court tomorrow; it's their formal bail hearing.

Want to go and look them in the eye.

Cant see bail being an option but stranger things have happened, or so I've read

Thanks Wayne

Cant see bail being an option but stranger things have happened, or so I've read

would love to be a fly on that wall!

Hope all goes as expected and enjoy your break guys, you truly deserve and need it

Thanks Wayne

Best of luck today.

Speak to the Prosecutor and insist that he opposes bail, claim you guys fear for your safety and wellbeing.

Those scum must stay in jail over Xmas and New Year.

He will be spending at least one more night in jail. Wolfie told me earlier that the case was postponed for another day.

He will be spending at least one more night in jail. Wolfie told me earlier that the case was postponed for another day.

hope he had some 'up close and personal' experiences in the meantime..

I am sure Evan will pop in later, but I thought I would let you guys know that bail was denied. And they will be spending Christmas in jail. Back in court on Jan 17.

Good

Child kidnapping is viewed in very serious light

Thanks TW

Interestingly the prosecutor told me afterward that his lawyers reckon they are going to try and help him get custody.

I think he has two chances

Edited by wolverine