UCI formally notify Armstrong over title losses

shaper

"One of the few titles Armstrong is likely to hold on to is the 1993 World championship he won as a 21 year old, there being no evidence in the USADA report that he was doping at that early stage of his career."

Sad...

Was chatting to a non-cycling mate the other day, trying to explain the Lance story. His one big question was: "How does Lance explain this to his kids?"

He's fooled the world for so long.. he shouldn't have a problem fooling his family.. lying is so part of his nature that truth is fiction..

With such a bizarre homelife, it wouldn't be surprising to see all five of them on drugs too.

http://www.atwisteds...-be-tour-ready/

they might have to change this paragraph now...:

The fact is, Luke Armstrong has more athletic resources at his disposal then any ten year old athlete in the world. “Look, he’s got Nike, Trek, Oakley and Livestrong behind him,” said Jake Rodriguez at Nike. “And I can tell you, all those Honey Stinger waffles are already having a huge effect.”

Was chatting to a non-cycling mate the other day, trying to explain the Lance story. His one big question was: "How does Lance explain this to his kids?"

I don't really think that's an issue. He's their dad, so he's their hero whether the ASO lists him as a winner or not. "We all know who won those Tours". So will they.