On the way back from the FastOne

Sabre484

Who else wants to "voice his opinion" [bitch and moan] about the dumb asses riding on the highway
LOL bruce' date=' marco might just not be so nice at the next race after they reads this...
[/quote']

Big%20smile

Think so?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else wants to "voice his opinion" [bitch and moan] about the dumb asses riding on the highway
LOL bruce' date=' marco might just not be so nice at the next race after they reads this...
[/quote']

but marco is a dumb ass, it was all his fault anyway!

Hehehehe.... Enter Big H, seconds out, Round 4!!!

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/19/40/23464019.jpg

but marco is a dumb ass' date=' it was all his fault anyway!
[/quote'] LOL At least marco can ride with one hand on the handle bars and balance while collecting a CPU and still keep a straight line Big%20smileWink Jason2008-01-29 02:55:40

Jissie' date=' ek sal haar in die kryt aanvat![/quote'] LOL as long as theres a pulse you there... Wink

Jissie' date=' ek sal haar in die kryt aanvat![/quote'] LOL as long as theres a pulse you there... Wink

So what's your HR at the moment?

0 bpm, now bugger off... I'm straight try Spidey... Big%20smile

[/quote']

but marco is a dumb ass, it was all his fault anyway!

We have Kakaaa.  It's all the same!!  Big%20smileLOL

I have, he told me you act straight!

Is a road with R status being defined as a highway?? Where is Big H ... He had all the definitions last ... I do know that a road with N status; cyclist is not allowed on that road; as far as the R59' date=' I am not sure??

[/quote']

R and N are route denominator and have nothing to do with the fact that it is a highway or not.

I have, he told me you act straight!

we have had a long thread on using thehubsa as a dating site, don't start it up again.  Big%20smileLOLWink