Don't dare delete my post.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

you make it hard to agree.. blink.png

Did you go up? didn't see you. Looooove my reign. damn that thing rocks.

Did you go up? didn't see you. Looooove my reign. damn that thing rocks.

Yip, and when I got to the parking I saw you and Knic were still on the hill!!?? Did not ride the DH, guess you were there, huh..

I was up there this afternoon and was amazed at the new track on mamba. Awesome work guys. Road up and down. One thing I can say, at 3.30 it was 36 degrees and if it wasn't for the trees on the upper trails I would have passed out. Gonna miss those pines.

Did not get to do snake eyes, but boomslang is 100%

Edited by Chubba

Guest Omega Man

Yip, and when I got to the parking I saw you and Knic were still on the hill!!?? Did not ride the DH, guess you were there, huh..

Ja we kind of looped the top bit of the DH. Rode with Mylo a bit. he sure wants that worlds jersey.

Oh someone has removed that pallet "case pad" on the 2nd jump on dh1 before you hit the table. Not an issue for me but someone who cases there all the time might get a nasty surprise the next time they hit the jump.

Edited by Omega Man

I pulled the plank. Was rebuilt with Clay.. You should be clearing that gap though, especially if you are intent on riding the rest of the DH, or what's the point??

Guest Omega Man

I pulled the plank. Was rebuilt with Clay.. You should be clearing that gap though, especially if you are intent on riding the rest of the DH, or what's the point??

Oh ok cool. Ja for sure but that track is gonna see lots of traffic now that they are logging the snakeys. Those yellow warning signs really should be going up dude. some oke is gonna roll over that thing and eat dirt. literally.

I am going to ride this weekend, is it clear enough to try the snake trails?

PoS, do you have any more pic's?

I am going to ride this weekend, is it clear enough to try the snake trails?

PoS, do you have any more pic's?

I'll be up there at 2pm on Friday overseeing the trail clearing for the weekend. I see they have not started felling on Mamba yet, so this should be open daily after 5pm. Puadder's fate may be decided tomorrow.

Brace yourself, it's quite different.

post-13110-0-69362000-1357759491_thumb.jpg

Anyone know if the trails are open to ride tomorrow afternoon?

Not in the afteroon while logging is in progress. In fact if all riders could please steer clear of the area during logging, that would be great. Safety is key while 30m 48yr old pines are falling!

Try Mamba after 5pm, I see it is still clear.