Burry stander:Memorial race

MarcMeister23

I'm in, perhaps we all make a small donation and hire a billboard in our area highlighting the 1.5m message..with Burry's image. Just a thought.

Edited by Eraser

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ye,

was about to say, all proceeds should go to say his charity of choice.

if we can get all service providers to work at no cost...

G

Sounds good - provided all profits go to a meaningful, relevant cause! Can't stand the idea of people trying to profit off of an incident like this...

I think it's a great idea. A XC course that is not above everybody's level. Easy enough for 90% of riders, but not a simple lap race. I believe the profits should go to the Stander family or Songo.info.

However, let us not do anything yet. Just stay calm for a few months and with the help and consent of the Stander family, something like this could be organised. It is very important that the Stander family be involved and nothing should be done without their knowledge and permission. Things should be kept formal and official.

A venue would be decided on,and profits would go to charities and to improve cycling safety! Thanks for the comments.if you have more ideas feel free to suggest

Sounds great. I'd suggest an XC race.

Yoh! those first few laps are going to be seriously overcrowded

I'm in, perhaps we all make a small donation and hire a billboard in our area highlighting the 1.5m message..with Burry's image. Just a thought.

Wonder what the costing would be?