Cyclist died of heart attack- Milnerton

DJR

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the scene just after it happend. The gentleman had a heart attack while riding and no cars were involved. A car of lifesavers stopped and proceeded with chest compressions and mouth to mouth. Unfortunately they were not able to help the gentleman.

We just got a call. The guys name was Rocky. He used to fly the sky diving planes at the CitrusdalRobertson sky diving club. He was well loved by everyone who knew him

RIP Rocky

Guest ctMTBer

RIP Rocky.

Saw him on the cyclepath this morning and still shouted a quick howsit Rocky.

Spend many hours with him in a plane, he was a fantastic person, and will be missed.

RIP. To add to this, even if you are skinny and superfit, check your body stats. Heart attacks can happen to anyone.

We just got a call. The guys name was Rocky. He used to fly the sky diving planes at the CitrusdalRobertson sky diving club. He was well loved by everyone who knew him

RIP Rocky

R ide

I n

P eace

Edited by ' Dale

Rode past shortly after the incident. Lots of capable people did their best to save him. RIP Rocky!

Just found out at work I knew the cyclist that passed away. As Ratty had said he flew out in Citrusdal I did not think it could be him. Helluva guy. Will be missed amongst the people that worked with him.

I was also riding along the cyclepath when I saw the body covered with the blanket and immediately thought another cyclist killed in accident. Spoke to ER24 paramedic who said it was a medical event. Still sad that person passed away.

Condolences to his family and friends - RIP.