Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

I need a lotto win asap. That would be my next bike. A bit more reach a, bit more fork and a bit more slackness. XL in black please.

I'm loving it as well. Would love having one as well. will be a good compliment to my HD3

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a lotto win asap. That would be my next bike. A bit more reach a, bit more fork and a bit more slackness. XL in black please.

I'm loving it as well. Would love having one as well. will be a good compliment to my HD3

pity it is only a 650B .... #29er4Life

but.... little wheels? 

Then you should rename it "Jeffme"

is this you?

http://parkcitymountainbike.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screenshot-2016-03-08-09.07.43.jpg

Then they would have one person who likes them (you) and zero sales.

Hardly a recipe for sales success.

Yep, but every time I ride my 26er HT I get a big smile on my face. Poppy, nippy fun machine. And not slow either. Scary at times too, but so much fun. 

Aren't 29ers the equivalent of dumbing down a trail? Making it easier to ride in other words? 

Aren't 29ers the equivalent of dumbing down a trail? Making it easier to ride in other words? 

I'm hardly the measure of Elite riding ability so my opinion counts for 4kol. But for me my 29er is a very engaging ride. It's EXACTLY what I've always looked for in a trail bike. 

Something I can ride up the hill without wishing for death and when I point it down the hill it's a hoot.

I'm hardly the measure of Elite riding ability so my opinion counts for 4kol. But for me my 29er is a very engaging ride. It's EXACTLY what I've always looked for in a trail bike. 

Something I can ride up the hill without wishing for death and when I point it down the hill it's a hoot.

As I'm sure you realize my comment is somewhat facetious. The truism that is lost in all the wheel size cr#p is that  a good bike is good no matter what wheel size.

My HT is a tad too small for me but still great. If I could afford it I'd get a custom frame with a 63 deg HTA, 500mm reach and a 77 deg STA and run my 26" wheels.