Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

Willam's Bike Shop might know. I think they're Ibis dealers

a direct usd to zar puts it at around 28k for the alum frame.....about the same as a banshee frame and most other boutique brand bikes then.....but let’s wait and see

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why, but I have such a soft spot for Nukeproof. Will be interesting to see the reviews for the Reactor. It is a good looking bike in my opinion.

But that $2,750 starting point for an SX groupset / Revelation seems a bit excessive. A Canyon Strive at that price gives you a Lyric and SRAM GX. :blink:

Damn... I think I'm in love! 130/150 thing is beautiful.

That looks hawt and I hope they will be pretty keenly priced. 

Available in 29 and 27.5. 

https://singletrackworld.com/2019/09/2020-nukeproof-reactor/

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/first-look-2020-nukeproof-reactor.html

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/mountain-bikes/full-suspension-mountain-bikes/nukeproof-reactor-275-rs-review/

Edited by Dirt Tracker

That Nukeproof is nice, how are the new trails at Tokai coming along, anyone been there lately?

Was up there yesterday. Alot of work been done on the snakes from the bottom of Cobra down which has smoothed out the erosion and they've added in a load of rollers. Some of the natural fun has gone on the rock gardens and some of the other sports which is a shame but it's riding fast, well and pretty sure will settle in nicely. 

Rinkals is supposed to open this weekend according to the trail fairys I (almost) ran into fixing up Vasbyt. Apparently they are 'making Vasbyt a full flow trail' adding in bumps n' jumps and working on those big berms. 

Dh 1 & 2 are nice a rutted with rain gullys, roots and some roughness... pretty fun all around. 

Heading back tomorrow am for a couple of laps and to see how the rains have been for AM / DH0. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

Was up there yesterday. Alot of work been done on the snakes from the bottom of Cobra down which has smoothed out the erosion and they've added in a load of rollers. Some of the natural fun has gone on the rock gardens and some of the other sports which is a shame but it's riding fast, well and pretty sure will settle in nicely. 

Rinkals is supposed to open this weekend according to the trail fairys I (almost) ran into fixing up Vasbyt. Apparently they are 'making Vasbyt a full flow trail' adding in bumps n' jumps and working on those big berms. 

Dh 1 & 2 are nice a rutted with rain gullys, roots and some roughness... pretty fun all around. 

Heading back tomorrow am for a couple of laps and to see how the rains have been for AM / DH0. 

Sounds really cool. One thing I’ve always loved is the natural feel of Tokai but I’m sure they will do a good job.

New Banshee Titan...

max_02_TitanRawSide_390093.jpg

29-inch // 155mm Rear Travel // 170mm Front
  • KS2 linkage using 205x65mm trunnion shock and Enduro bearings
  • Adjustable geometry via modular dropouts (also enables 27+, 29+, and reverse mullet compatibility)
  • Custom chainstay protection
  • Adjustable splined ISCG faceplate
  • Internal cable routing and moto-style
  • Near-net forged parts throughout

New Banshee Titan...

max_02_TitanRawSide_390093.jpg

29-inch // 155mm Rear Travel // 170mm Front
  • KS2 linkage using 205x65mm trunnion shock and Enduro bearings
  • Adjustable geometry via modular dropouts (also enables 27+, 29+, and reverse mullet compatibility)
  • Custom chainstay protection
  • Adjustable splined ISCG faceplate
  • Internal cable routing and moto-style
  • Near-net forged parts throughout

NOW THAT IS SEXY!

AND THOSE BANSHEES ARE SUCH AWESOME RIDES!