Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

milky - not sure if it get's cleared in JHB before being sent to CPT, if you want i have the JIMC number, was posted earlier in this thread if i'm correct.

SamL - CRC orders fluctuate. I've had 1 arrive in 5 working days and 1 order took just over a month, haven't ordered from them in 1.5 odd years now.

Wiggle stuff i seem to get within 5 days every time ;)

Thanks mate :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have experience with standard Chainreaction cycles delivery time? Been waiting 16 working days, they say wait 15 days before contacting them... So I shot them a mail. Anyone had a longer delivery time on their untracked service?

It will still come. I always use this service and have never lost a parcel. Longest I once waited was 6 weeks, usually 3 weeks though.

Pic of hongfu bars.

Hi..how they feeling whilst riding? Im still on the old round bars hey...need to upgrade!

im going insane waiting for our stuff!! EMS ffs get your act together!! :( :(

You think EMS is slow...try normal china post... , if you want something for christmas..order in january ! :cursing:

nice bikes, but whats up with that huuuuge distance between the top of the headset to the stem!?!

nice bikes, but whats up with that huuuuge distance between the top of the headset to the stem!?!

got a lower back problem and need to sit more upright

Hi..how they feeling whilst riding? Im still on the old round bars hey...need to upgrade!

They a build for my son's bike. A few guys on here have the same. I had similiar FSA bars and the Ergo flat section is nice for long distance and climbing.

That setup may leave you wanting in the braking/shifting department........

It's a build in progress for my 12 year old.