Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

Can anyone help? New Pina F8 (unbranded) only one person making them .. only been around since this year.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help? New Pina F8 (unbranded) only one person making them .. only been around since this year.

who's the seller? have you mailed them yet?

Nice looking frame

who's the seller? have you mailed them yet?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-Newest-full-Carbon-Road-Bike_60006903387.html I have not made contact as yet - I was told in passing that its best to wait for new frames to be in the market a while (to iron out any kinks). I would be a whole lot more comfortable buying for flyzxii/dengfu or other well known or established shops ... or am I just being paranoid?

Gents if this has been answered sorry for asking a answered questions.

1. On flyxii website is see some of the frames have curved top tubes and some straight...Any reasons why?

2. Are the frames all the made in UD matt or gloss finnish or do they come in 3k as well.

3. Which one of the 2 types curved or straight is better or is it only preference?

4. Between flyxxi , carbonality , hongfu, aliexpress and who ever else has the best quality overall.

5, Do i need to go thru axial in the rear or should i not worry about flex? I have seen some frames where the rim cones has slightly damaged the carbon. any one of these guys do aluminium sections where the wheel slips in too as well as where the chain goes over the frame before it meets the crank?

All of these things are things that i've noticed on my own carbon fs and would not like to repeat my mistake even though it is a hard tail.

Sorry for all the questions but i would really appreciate it if you could give your recommendations please.

Thanks all the clever people :thumbup:

Edited by Wolfie1

Gents if this has been answered sorry for asking a answered question.

1. On flyxii website is see some of the frames have curved top tubes and some straight...Any reasons why?

2. Are the frames all the made in UD matt or gloss finnish or do they come in 3k as well.

3. Which one of the 2 types curved or straight is better or is it only preference?

4. Between flyxxi , carbonality , hongfu, aliexpress and who ever else has the best qaulity overall.

5, Do i need to go thru axial in the rear or should i not worry about flex? I have seen some frames where the rim cones has slightly damaged the carbon. any one of these guys do aluminium sections where the wheel slips in too as well as where the chain goes over the frame before it meets the crank?

All of these things are things that ive noticed on my own carbon fs and would not like to repeat my mistake even though it is a hard tail.

Sorry for all the questions but i would really appreciate it if you could give your recommendations please.

Thanks all the clever people :thumbup:

I got the GAEA from them about a year ago...awesome frame, still going strong and no issues in shipping or purchasing. Very lekker geo, similar to SC highball...

Can't talk about the others.

I got the GAEA from them about a year ago...awesome frame, still going strong and no issues in shipping or purchasing. Very lekker geo, similar to SC highball...

Can't talk about the others.

Rouxtjie cant remember if i spoke to you last time. You happy with quick release or thru axial?Do you mount your wheel cups against carbon or aluminium?

I brought a rigid fork from china with a frame. I'm stoked with the frame nearly finished building it just need on more part. The fork I brought to sell here but discovered that their is no inserts for a thru axle is this normal?

post-43252-0-46376000-1408640862_thumb.jpg

I brought a rigid fork from china with a frame. I'm stoked with the frame nearly finished building it just need on more part. The fork I brought to sell here but discovered that their is no inserts for a thru axle is this normal?

is it a 15mm thru axle or other diameter?

Speak to the peeps @ flyxii..see what they're going to quote you. $330 for shipping is CRAZY!!!!

Speak to the peeps @ flyxii..see what they're going to quote you. $330 for shipping is CRAZY!!!!

yes, i agree.

is it a 15mm thru axle or other diameter?

it is 15mm I have contacted flyxii and they sending me a thru axle

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here purchase stuff from Xiamen Carbonal Composite technology? they have a rather nice full suspension 27.5 reasonably price. Any feedback would be appreciated