Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

Anyone know if there's any decent fat bike frames, forks and wheelsets being done by the chinese crew in carbon yet??

Jip. Check back a couple of posts. I posted a nice frame and fork thats in for some paint.

Plenty of chiner fatbike rims also available. [emoji106]

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received this direct from China.

Not mine but a clients fatty for a custom paint job.... Good looking and very well built. Pretty respectable weights as well. Weight as seen on the scale includes the thru axles and the fork has a uncut steerer.  :thumbup:

attachicon.gif20141112_120337.jpg

attachicon.gif20141112_120309.jpg

attachicon.gif20141112_120324.jpg

attachicon.gif20141112_121055.jpg

attachicon.gif20141112_121155.jpg

Where did this ship from Bogus? Any links?

Hey manne, the bikes are looking good. My FR216 is still going strong, now for wheels for my roadbike though.

Has the strike ended yet?

I would like to spoil myself with a set of 38mm clinchers. Something with a U profile. Whom would you guys recommend?

Hey manne, the bikes are looking good. My FR216 is still going strong, now for wheels for my roadbike though.

Has the strike ended yet?

I would like to spoil myself with a set of 38mm clinchers. Something with a U profile. Whom would you guys recommend?

Stick with flyxii bro. Mine are running beautifully!! The shape is same profile as zipp 303 without the dimples. Jut take them to a reputable wheelbuilder who can check them out before you ride them. Mine came with dishing slightly out. Won't go wrong with them though. Edited by DragoRosso

Pic as promised! Still waiting on Thru Axle for it to be rideable...

My mate extremely happy, this bike flippen light too...

NICE!!!!!

What does she weigh?

Pic as promised! Still waiting on Thru Axle for it to be rideable...

My mate extremely happy, this bike flippen light too...

Thats a sexy looking frame !!!! well done to you also meezo... looks like youll be building up mine soon...

Thats a sexy looking frame !!!! well done to you also meezo... looks like youll be building up mine soon...

Started another build last night, the one that i collected on monday morning!

Hopeully have it done later...

I'll try and take pics this time, and not wait once the owner collects to send me pics for thehubs.

Started another build last night, the one that i collected on monday morning!

Hopeully have it done later...

I'll try and take pics this time, and not wait once the owner collects to send me pics for thehubs.

Meezo, are you getting your frames through the Post Office, are the strikes over and is it safe to import?

Meezo, are you getting your frames through the Post Office, are the strikes over and is it safe to import?

Well i must have been lucky with the recents... When i collected my frame, guy i know there, well know mainly because I'm there often said they started striking again in Joburg and other areas, to be honest i don't know if its safe to start ordering again.

Remember over the festive season it will take longer as well. My guess is order, if its for you be patient, otherwise don't make empty promises. SAPO really needs to get their act together!

Only managed to get this far... Will continue tomorrow, upgraded my Chiner 1x10 with 36/11-42T Shimano, which took most of my time.

post-8906-1417625459,7296.jpg

Edited by Meezo

I like the build, Meezo you prefer the 1x10 I see?

My frames hopefully arriving tomorrow in my container.

Will take pics when I get them.

Really looking forward to riding my UAM/Hongfu carbon road wheels, just need to find a 11spd Campi Casette.