Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

Yea the paypal thing makes my heart feel a bit better, my first transaction of this kind so thought I will post my experience along the way....sofar so good :thumbup:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they even sent me an example of frame they sent and the time frames I can expect

http://www.ems.com.cn

tracking number EE791291415CN

Shooo, they've given your tracking number already. Nice. That's super fast.

Oh they even sent me an example of frame they sent and the time frames I can expect

.duplicate post

Edited by Meezo

Have used it many times for many years, especially on ebay and have never had an issue, even when things have gone missing, have contacted the seller, they usually ask you to wait a little longer and if not arrived by a certain date, will either refund or resend. Have bought many things from China including electronic parts, bike bits and clothes without issue.

Always insist on paypal even if the seller suggests otherwise, then you know you are covered. The majority of sellers have paypal accounts anyway.

Have used it many times for many years, especially on ebay and have never had an issue, even when things have gone missing, have contacted the seller, they usually ask you to wait a little longer and if not arrived by a certain date, will either refund or resend. Have bought many things from China including electronic parts, bike bits and clothes without issue.

Always insist on paypal even if the seller suggests otherwise, then you know you are covered. The majority of sellers have paypal accounts anyway.

Yea agree, the fact that they suggested it is also a plus. Quick and easy. Also don't mind paying the paypal fee since they did tell about this on the invoice and they clearly explained what it is...protects everyone for a small fee.

If you want to track your item internationally http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

Once in the SAPO system put your international tracking number in the speed services/post office search and it wil give you the local tracking number (ending in ZA) and where it is in the system http://www.parceltrack.co.za/

brand advertising makes us all slaves.

Look if I had the money, I would have loved an s-works stumpy, Niner Air RDO or SC highball, but just cannot afford it. So I am just playing the cards I am dealt. Also making a fun thing out of it ito sourcing components and decals as well as doing your homework on a particular frame or manufacturer.

Look if I had the money, I would have loved an s-works stumpy, Niner Air RDO or SC highball, but just cannot afford it. So I am just playing the cards I am dealt. Also making a fun thing out of it ito sourcing components and decals as well as doing your homework on a particular frame or manufacturer.

Just for the record, make sure it does not arrive before Thurs next week as I have Kerry's Intense spider in bits, getting a revamp (bearings etc) and if I don't finish that before helping you with build your bike, both of us will never be allowed to drink beer again........... :mellow:

Shooo, they've given your tracking number already. Nice. That's super fast.

hehehe nope not mine, will never show it to you lot, you might just intercept, this is an example of one they sent earlier the year to give me an idea of how long shipping will take

What I like about carbonality is that their first question is what frame, size, BB and finish I want so that they can confirm if they have in stock before continuing...In my case they did have stock and we went ahead. Didn't want to be bum'd that I would have to wait months for my frame but they managed my expectations well by first checking

Edited by rouxtjie

Just for the record, make sure it does not arrive before Thurs next week as I have Kerry's Intense spider in bits, getting a revamp (bearings etc) and if I don't finish that before helping you with build your bike, both of us will never be allowed to drink beer again........... :mellow:

hahahah no bunch of flowers will get you forgiveness

Maybe two Sat in 2-3 weeks from now after a morning ride....Me, you and Jacques....my garage, beers on me

PS maybe we must do a group order next times or bits and bobs...forks, bottle cages, stems, seatposts and bars.

Edited by rouxtjie

PS maybe we must do a group order next times or bits and bobs...forks, bottle cages, stems, seatposts and bars.

+1